PDA

View Full Version : Window Decales

tomorrowschild
07-22-2007, 05:01 PM
So I am wondering how many of us out there have the new window decales that they have at the parks this year. They are the ones that you can get for each member of your family. We have the dad, mom, baby and cat. Anyone else?

princessjojo
07-22-2007, 05:20 PM
I've seen them, but don't have any yet. I do have the silver-tone mouse head (just the 3 circles) that sticks to the back of the truck. Kinda like some of those dealer name plates that are silver-like that is afixed to the back end of cars.

MMouse6937
07-22-2007, 06:45 PM
I really want the family ones but when we went to DL last year all they had was the kids, not what I needed. Hoping to get them this year in WDW. I need Man, Woman, 3 dogs and 4 cats :confused: Think I'll run out of window space!

NotaGeek
07-22-2007, 07:37 PM
I have one ... and everyone cracks up when they see it ... you see, I am single. So it's just me, one guy with Mickey Ears and and the Mickey Shirt on the window of my Highlander! :thumbsup:

ibrowse17
07-22-2007, 07:57 PM
I have them on the back of my SUV, one for me and one for DW.:mickey:

wendy*darling
07-22-2007, 08:24 PM
So it's just me, one guy with Mickey Ears and and the Mickey Shirt on the window of my Highlander! :thumbsup:
I chose to just put me on the window- one girl with the Mickey Ears- on my Minnie Van. I could put the rest of the family, but it's MY car!

Darbylew
07-22-2007, 08:55 PM
I have not seen them yet. I will have to look for
them the next time I am at WDW. Where can
you find them? Thanks for the information.

tinksmom02
07-22-2007, 08:59 PM
I have one ... and everyone cracks up when they see it ... you see, I am single. So it's just me, one guy with Mickey Ears and and the Mickey Shirt on the window of my Highlander! :thumbsup:

:funny:

I don't have them yet--but they are on my "must-purchase" list. LOL I need a mom, a dad, and a little girl.

My Tink sticker hasn't even made it on my car yet LOL And somewhere I saw one that says "Pirate on Board" May have to put some on the sunroof LOL

auntfrannie
07-23-2007, 06:09 AM
I can't wait!!! They didn't have these the last time I was at disney (2 long years ago). I need something new to add to my Stitch, Mickey, Goofy & Pluto window decals I already have!

ImagiAsh
07-23-2007, 10:47 AM
I think those are very cute, but I think I have one too many decals on the back of my car already: Jack Skeleton, Goofy, and a turtle one from Hawaii.

Dyanna
07-23-2007, 12:45 PM
We just put them on our car 2 weeks ago. There are a total of 7 figures. One for DH, DW (me) one DD holding shopping bags(shopping adict), 1DD with a surfboard (yes she surfs), 1 DD with a princess crown (the youngest & spoiled by her bigger sisters) & 2 cats.

pixiesmimi
07-23-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm with Darbylew, where can you find them? I was just there in June and all I could find was a Tink magnet for the car. My DD would like to have another Tink window decal after she lost her other one. I like the idea of the family ones but I haven't seen any of these anywhere we shopped. What store in particular did you get yours in?

tomorrowschild
07-23-2007, 10:08 PM
I didn't purchase them, my parents brought them back for us. My dad says that they had the best selection at MouseGear in EPCOT, but he says he saw them all over, you just have to look for them.

Here is an example of what some look like (http://picasaweb.google.com/brettyoung321/WDWFridayJuly6th2007/photo#5084173183192671506)

auntfrannie
07-24-2007, 06:01 AM
I didn't purchase them, my parents brought them back for us. My dad says that they had the best selection at MouseGear in EPCOT, but he says he saw them all over, you just have to look for them.

Here is an example of what some look like (http://picasaweb.google.com/brettyoung321/WDWFridayJuly6th2007/photo#5084173183192671506)

Thanks for the picture!

conorsmom2000
07-24-2007, 07:46 AM
I thought I saw them on disney shopping, but now I don't see them there. I don't have the family yet (according to Conor, we'd need the Mom, Dad, boy, dog and cat! :mickey: ) but I have found them on ebay and other sites, so just google them. I did find an ebay seller who does other decals and I now have Pluto lounging on the back window of my Pilot! :thumbsup:

pixiesmimi
07-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the pictures! Now I know what to look for. Are these cling decals? Are the ones found on eBay cling decals? DH won't let me put anything but cling decals or magnets on our car. :mickey:

DizNee143
07-24-2007, 02:19 PM
I've seen them, but don't have any yet. I do have the silver-tone mouse head (just the 3 circles) that sticks to the back of the truck. Kinda like some of those dealer name plates that are silver-like that is afixed to the back end of cars.

do you mean a hitch cover?

princessjojo
07-24-2007, 03:37 PM
do you mean a hitch cover?
No, it's not a hitch cover, though I've been looking for just the right one of those as well. My descriptions aren't the best but I'll give it a shot here...If you can think about the name plates auto manufactures put on their auto, Chevorlet in my case, it's usually a "silver-like" plastic piece afixed to the back of a car/truck. This is the same thing pretty much only it's a mouse head. PM me and I'll send you the like where I got it. I don't think I can post it here, so. It's pretty cool, I think anyway. I overheard some of the highschool girls at the pool the other day talking about it and they liked it, too.

tinksmom02
07-24-2007, 10:43 PM
No, it's not a hitch cover, though I've been looking for just the right one of those as well. My descriptions aren't the best but I'll give it a shot here...If you can think about the name plates auto manufactures put on their auto, Chevorlet in my case, it's usually a "silver-like" plastic piece afixed to the back of a car/truck. This is the same thing pretty much only it's a mouse head. PM me and I'll send you the like where I got it. I don't think I can post it here, so. It's pretty cool, I think anyway. I overheard some of the highschool girls at the pool the other day talking about it and they liked it, too.

Speaking of hitch covers...

The "toyota" ones kept getting stolen off of my 4Runner (I think I went through 3), and the NYGiants one my bro got me for Christmas broke in the car wash...

I saw a Jack Skellington one for sale on the disney website, I think it was $6, so I ordered it. I swear, this thing is as big as DD's head!! It's just his face, but it is HUGE! And DH had to "MacGuyver" it to get it to fit in the hitch, so I'm pretty sure it won't get stolen too easily LOL But I have gotten some pretty interesting looks and comments in parking lots, and i've never seen one on another car!

Tink#64
07-25-2007, 12:10 AM
OH! I want the family decals! I'll have to look for them on our next trip. My "Minnie Van" (as Wendy*Darling called it - I like that!) has a Tink decal that I got at MouseGear a few years ago. (That and the ever present (always changing) antenna topper, The "100 Years of Magic" license plate on the front, and the "Been There, Done That, Goin Back plate frame on the back. I'm a driving advertisement for WDW! Crazy! But we love it! I NEED the family stickers now! Thanks for letting me know that I need a little more Disney!:blush:
:silly: