PDA

View Full Version : Adventures By Disney

jenperich
07-22-2007, 08:30 AM
Has anyone ever done an Adventure by Disney? I was just looking into done one for my honeymoon, and I was just curious. Let me know. Thanks!!

RaRaRoundTheWorld
07-22-2007, 09:08 AM
My DH ordered the information. It looks interesting, like a safe Disney-fied way of seeing the world. The accomodations seem to be high-quality, and the ammenties seem to be solid (storytellers, tours, etc). However, if you have kids, it seems that the kids activities are geared for the in-school crowd, not pre-schoolers, like we have.

Also, there are not a lot of options that diverge from the main itinerary. With regard to the overseas travel, for us, having traveled a bit, we would prefer to plan our own vacations and go more off the beaten path than from what Disney would like us to see, especially since we have friends and family we like to visit. For people who haven't done much overseas traveling, I think it would be a good choice.

The domestic options seems high-quality and fun. We are considering taking a domestic trip once our children are of age.

SBETigg
07-22-2007, 10:32 AM
I haven't, but I did get the book and all of the trips look top-notch. There have been a few trip reports on these boards and all of the reviews have been glowing. It sounds as if they put together an outstanding package, with the price tag to match.