PDA

View Full Version : MK-Evening Extra Magic Hours Question

Pinoke68
07-22-2007, 05:15 AM
Hi gang!

We'll be doing Evening EMH at the MK on 8/10, and I had a couple of questions.

First of all, where do we get the wristbands needed to stay in the park and at what time do they start giving them out?

Second, can anyone who's done it recently confirm the lineup of attractions? The official WDW website still lists Haunted Mansion as one of the rides open, yet we all know that it's down for refurb. Did anything replace it? Also, I'm surprised that Snow White, the teacups and Astro Orbiter aren't open at this time. What about Monster's Inc.?

Thanks!!!!!:mickey:

WDWdreamer87
07-22-2007, 06:40 AM
Two hours prior to the park closing, wristbands will be issued around the MK.

I was there roughly three weeks ago, and it is easy and hassle-free.

The front entrance has two people on both sides, you simply show them your hotel pass and receive a wristband, along with a piece of paper that tells you what rides are available that night for the EMH.

There are also CM's in each land, but I just so happened to enter the park when they were handing them out.

Monsters Inc. was listed as an EMH participant.

krorx
07-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Be prepared for large crowds at the EMH. We were disappointed that we were unable to ride a lot of the big attractions because of the crowds. I prefer it when you used to pay extra for the EMH's. We had the whole park literally to ourselves.

Hope you have fun!:girl:

conwayjohn71
07-22-2007, 04:42 PM
:cloud9:We were there in June and had a great time wit the extra magic hours

I had my dd7 out till 2 am at the MK :secret:

The best place to get the wristbands is by Ariels Grotto, we had no line what so ever to get the wristband, the front gate was about a 30 minutes line:ack:

LudwigVonDrake
07-22-2007, 04:58 PM
I was there two weeks ago and the lines weren't bad for EMH. We were able to ride Big Thunder three times in a row without getting out of the train. Of course it was also 1:30 in the morning :mickey:

tomorrowschild
07-22-2007, 05:13 PM
my parents just got back last week and went to EMH's at the MK. they said the crowds were fairly good, not too bad of waits. They are sure that almost everything was open, pretty sure that Snow White was open. We have always had fairly good luck on the EMH nights at the parks.