PDA

View Full Version : Dining in DTD

Dizneyfan
07-21-2007, 11:27 PM
We are going to be in Disney starting Sept 1-7. Our group will be on the DDP. I was just wandering if there were any restaurants in DTD that participate in the DDP? We really need to eat at a restaurant there because we are going to Cirque de Soleil that night. We are not going to have a ticket for the park that day so we figured that we needed to eat in DTD. I know that we can go eat at one of the resorts but I feel that it will be much more convenient to eat in DTD. Any suggestions?:mickey:

ElenitaB
07-21-2007, 11:57 PM
You have a choice of restaurants at which to eat in Downtown Disney. The list of participating restaurants can be found here on Info Central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/mywdiningplan.asp). :)

You do have a choice of counter-service restaurants and table service restaurants. None of them, except for Wolfgang Puck Cafe, are particularly close to Cirque du Soleil, though some are closer than others.

The counter service locations are:
Earl of Sandwich (an Intercot favorite)
Cookes of Dublin (closer)
Wolfgang Puck Express (our family favorite)

The table service locations are:
Cap'n Jack's Restaurant
Planet Hollywood
Raglan Road
Wolfgang Puck Cafe (closest to La Nouba)
All-Star Cafe

You could also dine over at Saratoga Springs' Artist's Palette (CS) or Turf Club Bar & Grill (TS).

You can find general information about Downtown Disney by clicking here (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/downtowndisney/default.asp).

Hope that helps!

Dizneyfan
07-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

Here we go again...
07-22-2007, 10:17 AM
We ate at Cap'n Jacks just a couple of weeks ago for the first time... the food was wonderful. :cloud9:
We have also had great meals at Wolfgang Pucks which is right next to Cirque. If you dine there, you can just relax until it is time to get to the show.... no racing across the park.

Dizneyfan
07-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks.:thumbsup: Did you have reservations at Cap'n Jacks?