PDA

View Full Version : Tammy Faye Messner Died.

LoriMistress
07-21-2007, 09:25 PM
She died from lung cancer. I'm sad. :(

snifflesmcg
07-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Yes, she was on Larry King this week and was very frail. I know she didn't have much time but I didn't think it was going to be this quick.

RenDuran
07-21-2007, 09:40 PM
I loved her on Surreal Life a few seasons ago! She was really fun to watch!

LoriMistress
07-21-2007, 10:07 PM
She's was one of the most nicest and most loving person I've ever seen on television. She never said anything bad about anyone.

Jenemmy
07-22-2007, 09:46 AM
It seemed as though she had really been suffering for some time. I was shocked at how she looked on Larry King....mercy, she weighed less than our family dog!! It's good she has peace now, and the pain is gone.

disneydeb
07-22-2007, 10:41 AM
I loved her on Surreal Life a few seasons ago! She was really fun to watch!

I agree. Although she didn't agree with the lifestyle of some she lived with there, she was never judgemental or preachey.

May she rest in peace.

PirateLover
07-22-2007, 12:06 PM
RIP. I have been folliwing her story as I found her attitude about the whole situation to be inspiring. She has been suffering for a long time now, but she never gave up her faith.

Marilyn Michetti
07-23-2007, 10:26 PM
There was lots of negative reports over the years about Tammy Faye, and I'm old enough to remember the scandal and downfall that she was associated with.

She was definately caught up in the glamor and lifestyle that led to Jim Baker's break with the Christian world, but she went through her own [problems] and not all of it was her doing. She was a real "character", but I've got to say, she died like a lady. Considering all she had heaped on her through the years, I never heard her say anything bad about anyone else, she took the "shots" aimed at her with grace, and she was the first one to laugh at herself.

I've gotta say, none of us will die with a perfect score card, but I, for one, hope I finish as well as she did.:thumbsup: