PDA

View Full Version : No Expiration Question

suzicreates
07-21-2007, 07:24 PM
We are planning to go to Disney is Jan 08 for 5 days. I am looking at buying a 10 day park hopper pass b/c I am sure we will go back and it looks like this is a good deal. I know I will need the No Expiration thing on our tickets but... do I have to buy the no expiration part when I buy the 10 day hopper tickets or can I add it on when I am on site? Do you pay for the number of days you don't use or how does it work? Like if we plan 5 days in parks but it rains one day we may need no expiration on 6 days for later. But I don't want to pay for 10 days no expire cause I know we will use some of them this time.

Am I making any sense?

Please help,
Thanks,
Suzi-Q

merlinmagic4
07-21-2007, 07:37 PM
:welcome:

I think the no expiration is a great deal. We bought 10 day/5 plus tickets in 2005 and will use them for the third time next year.

Unfortunately, even if you add the option at the end of this visit you'll still pay the full amount on the 10 day pass.

Does this answer your question?

cfoshe
07-21-2007, 08:23 PM
happy you found the disney family. As stated before, you have to pay for the option on all 10 days. You can add it when you arrive instead of now. It is a good option if planning to go again. @ disney, the more you buy at one time the cheaper is seams to be.

DizneyRox
07-22-2007, 07:35 AM
No expiration costs the same on a 10 day ticket no matter how many days are left.

If you have one day left and go to add no expiration it will cost you $155. If you have 9 days left and go to add no expiration, it will cost you $155