PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question, Confused

moe513
07-21-2007, 03:20 PM
I have gotten myself really confused. Please help. We are going for 10 nights and 11 days. I purchased the 10 day park hopper with water park option. I now they expire 14 days after first use. If one day we just go to a water park does that count as one of the 10 days. Im trying to save a park day for the last day if possible. Thanks

EvilQueen2006
07-21-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm fairly certain that a water park does not count as a park day. It just uses up one of the waterpark "extras." If you are only planning to go to a water park for one of the days, it may be cheaper to not get the waterpark and more option and buy seperate waterpark admission tickets for the one day.

BMan62
07-21-2007, 03:33 PM
Your 10 day ticket is good for 10 days at the 4 parks - MK, EP, DS, AK. In addition, you will have 6 visits to the water parks - TL, BB - DisneyQuest and/or Pleasure Island clubs.

Since these tickets are good for 14 days from first use, you could get 10 days in the parks plus extend your stay by using one day at each of the water parks, one day at DisneyQuest and one night at Pleasure Island.

Just be warned, the 6 visits are just that - visits, not days. So, for example, if you go to BB early, then PI at night, that uses up two of your 6 visits.

Clear as mud, isn't it?

BigRedDad
07-21-2007, 03:45 PM
The 10 day hopper with options covers 10 days of MK, AK, Epcot, and MGM. The 6 options cover water parks, DQ, PI, and other things. However, using an option does not get you into a park and using a park day does not get you into one of the option areas.