PDA

View Full Version : Amusement Park Eats

Red Randal
07-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Did anyone see this show on the Food Network about a week or so ago? It was a pretty decent show that looked at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Coney Island, Dollywood, and other parks and the different foods they specialize in.

I had to laugh outloud, however, when they got to the Disney section. First they toured The Land greenhouse and all was fine. Then the host made this ridiculous statement:

"After visiting the Land you can head over for a ride on the Rockin' Roller Coaster. Then you can grab lunch at Sunshine Seasons."

Yep. That's exactly what you can do. :shake:

JPL
07-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Actually watched the show but was on the phone at the time and must ahve missed that line. Overall it was a great show :thumbsup: I'm sure the person doing the show was just reading the scvript and relying on the researchers to check for accuracy

snifflesmcg
07-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Actually watched the show but was on the phone at the time and must ahve missed that line. Overall it was a great show :thumbsup: I'm sure the person doing the show was just reading the scvript and relying on the researchers to check for accuracy

I say they need new researchers, lol. Sadly, I don't have On Demand:(.

Tinkerfreak
07-21-2007, 04:54 PM
I saw it twice and both times I thought the same thing. It could be really confusing for someone who does not know Disney that well.

tinkerbell04
07-21-2007, 05:51 PM
I saw it too! Craziness...but I thought that the show it self was great..

Although....technically...with a hopper pass you could visit the land pavillion, then walk out of International Gateway, grab a boat to MGM, ride the coaster...then reverse back to the Land pavillion for lunch.....Now that is a lot of work!