PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout some ideas

luvdiznee
07-21-2007, 11:20 AM
on a good TS for a nice lunch. We are planning on doing this before we go to MNSSHP and maybe playing some mini golf, too. So looking for ideas for a nice sit down lunch at one of the resorts (no parks for this, til the party). :mickey:

hooberry
07-21-2007, 11:59 AM
I like Wolfgang Puck in Downtown Disney, the menu has lots of variety, so everyone in your party should find something on the menu they would like. Don't forget to check the menu link for ideas. My husband likes Ragland Road and ESPN they also have a good menu.:mickey:

moe513
07-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Big river grill on the board walk has lunch.

luvdiznee
07-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks everyone. I was trying to get into GF Cafe' but it is still as 1900 PK Fare. :mickey:

Wrigley
07-21-2007, 05:19 PM
We like the ESPN at the Boardwalk. It is a very fun place to eat-and while you wait for your food you can always go and play games in the arcade! This would very convenient if you are planning on doing Fantasia Gardens mini golf because it is very close and you could just walk there.:thumbsup:

wdwfansince75
07-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Not sure how you're getting around....From POR....launch to DD....Earl of Sandwich....pick em!....or Rainforest. Try the Big Kahuna....

or Bus to TTC.....then Monorail to Poly for Kona Cafe, or to Contemporary....The Concourse Steakhouse Grilled Steakhouse Burger is my favorite burger at WDW.

Might have recommended another of my personal favorites.....the Hot Dog with chili at the Food and Fun Center.....but not sure when they are closing.

luvdiznee
07-21-2007, 06:09 PM
More good ideas! We've always wanted to go to ESPN Club. And that Steakhouse Burger at Concourse sounds really good, too! Thanks :mickey:

IloveDisney71
07-22-2007, 12:47 AM
The Rainforest Cafe has a great menu, with lots of variety. It is also a fun place to eat with your family. It is downtown, but you might want to do a little shopping while you are there. :)