PDA

View Full Version : checking on ADR'S

cernermom
07-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Does anyone suggest checking on ADR'S prior to leaving for WDW? Thanks!

wendy*darling
07-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Yes... I recommend calling a couple weeks ahead and checking that they have all of the ADRs you think you have.

Also, when you are checking in at your resort, your can ask them to print out all of your ADRs for you.

TheRustyScupper
07-21-2007, 01:25 PM
1) I always call to confirm ADR's.
2) Just to make sure they adn I have it right.
3) It is easy to tap th ewrong day/time when making them.
4) Nothing might be done to correct errors, but I know about them.
5) Always better to be safe.

NOTE: The software they use to make ADR's allows easy mistakes for days, let along the actually restaurant. So, I always double-check.

moe513
07-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Yes, they booked me for the wrong resturant once because they hit the wrong resturant. I was able to fix it because there was availability.

vamaggie
07-21-2007, 02:42 PM
I always check and always carry a copy of the confirmation number in case there is any confusion/problem. I also usually try to get the name of the CM who makes the ADRs in case there is any problem (I know I'm a bit too overly paranoid but better to have more info and not need it than to not have what's needed)

tinksmom02
07-21-2007, 09:04 PM
I call a week before we leave to double check our ADR's, but...I usually call and rearrange/add ADRs in between the first call and departure day, so I check them then, as well.

LoriMistress
07-21-2007, 09:10 PM
A week before your departure always double check your ADRs to make sure there is no issue. I've heard people who didn't and for some reason the ADRs showed up being canceled, at different date, time, etc.

ldc12377
07-21-2007, 09:36 PM
DEFINITELY!!!!! I cannot stress enough how much I wish we had triple checked before we left. Make sure you call dining and call the hotel you will staying at if your staying on-site. Have the hotel mail or fax you a copy of what they have in their computers.

This was the one horrible area of our trip. When we checked in at the hotel and got our copy of our ADR's they were all messed up...wrong restaurants, wrong days and times, missing restaurants...it was so screwed up. I spent way too much time at the front desk trying to make new ADR's and finding old ADR's. It was a nightmare!!! If I wasn't already hooked on Disney, it may have made me not want to come back.

Always double and triple check and get copies from them!!!

kakn7294
07-21-2007, 10:25 PM
I never do and (knocking on plywood computer desk) have never had a problem.