PDA

View Full Version : Food Photo Junkie

Mom of Belle,Buzz,&Tink
07-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone,
This is my first time to post, but I have loved reading everyone else's. My question is, besides the intercot photo gallery, does anyone know of a website to find that shows pictures of the food at Disney? I love to see the photos and it has helped us decide which places to eat. I can't seem to find much info but I'm sure it's out there. (Does anyone else like the food photos?):blush:

ariel03
07-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Welcome to Intercot!!!!
You can find food photos here on intercot.
Just click here: http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/default.asp
There are alot of pics missing but they are slowly updating it with more pics.

DessertDivaFL
07-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Hello, fellow photo foodie!

Would you believe I am one of those people that takes pictures of the food? Yes, I am. I am not ashamed. :blush: I have never posted my photos on-line but maybe I should. I enjoy the photos of the food on Intercot. Yum-O!

Rodders
07-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Hello, fellow photo foodie!

Would you believe I am one of those people that takes pictures of the food? Yes, I am. I am not ashamed. :blush: I have never posted my photos on-line but maybe I should. I enjoy the photos of the food on Intercot. Yum-O!

Oh yes please. I live in the UK so once per year is about as often as I could realistically get to WDW. I love looking at any photos like that :D

wendy*darling
07-21-2007, 12:28 PM
I have taken a good number of those food photos- and we could sure use more.
If you are out there and have taken photos of your food at WDW restuarants- counter service, table service, snacks- please send them to us!
You can send them to: [email protected]

ElenitaB
07-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Much to my DS' embarassment (though sometimes he does get into the act), I've trained myself to take pictures of our food before digging in (it's very easy to forget when you're hungry). Next time you're at WDW, please do the same and send them along to the address Wendy*Darling listed above, so that we can have an even more complete collection!

:thanks:

DessertDivaFL
07-23-2007, 10:53 AM
I have taken a good number of those food photos- and we could sure use more.
If you are out there and have taken photos of your food at WDW restuarants- counter service, table service, snacks- please send them to us!
You can send them to: [email protected]

Thanks Wendy! I will get my photos together and send them to you! :thumbsup:

SgtTigger
07-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Welcome To INTERCOT

Last trip I said we are going to take pictures of every meal..... I love to go look at the ones here on INTERCOT.... Well day one we forgot..... day two we forgot..... day 3, 4, 5, Yea we forgot.... The last meal on the last day at Beaches and Cream I finally got a picture of the food......
It is so hard not to just jump into eating with all the good food.........

Next trip I will try again......

:cop: :tigger: