PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney in concert

techgeek
07-20-2007, 11:13 PM
What can anyone tell me about these concerts? We'll be there on 9/9/2007 for the Doodlebops, but what time are the shows, do we need tickets to guarantee a seat, how does this work? Thanks!

Figment!
07-20-2007, 11:46 PM
From Magical Beginnings (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/magicalbeginnings/default.asp)
The Doodlebops
September 6 – 9, 2007
Come center stage with Deedee, Rooney, and Moe Doodle and rock-along with the Doodlebops. This candy-colored trio will get kids out of their seats and off their feet as they rock and bop to their favorite songs from this hit rockin’ band.
Times: 10:00 am, 11:15 am, 12:15 pm, & 1:45 pm
Venue: Temporary Venue adjacent to the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Courtyard

All Playhouse Disney in Concert performers, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.

Admission is included with valid Theme Park ticket.

A limited number of FastPass tickets will be distributed for that day's concert starting at 9:00 am in the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Courtyard. This single distribution will be for all show times that day. One valid theme park admission is required for each concert FastPass, although each admission holder need not be present.

A Stand-by line will be available outside the concert venue. The stand-by line does not guarantee admission to any show time nor the concert as-a-whole

tinkerbell04
07-21-2007, 09:33 AM
We were there for several different shows, and loved all of the offerings, last year and some of the lesser known shows you could get tickets too and walk right in....like Disney's Magic Show and the Imagination Band and Johnny and the Sprites. BUT...the Doodlebops were the hot ticket, most tickets were gone within the first 30-60 minutes of the park opening. If you want to go, you really need to get there when they open and head right to the ticket distribution. You need to show park tickets for everyone that you want a ticket for, but they don't have to be in the park or with you at the time. Good luck!:mickey:

tarzan_rocks
07-23-2007, 08:35 AM
I have two questions regarding tickets.

1. Can you choose which show you want tickets for? Or does it work like Fastpass where they give out all the tickets for the 10:00 show first and then give out tickets for the 11:15, etc? For instance, if I’m first in line can I request tickets for my family for the 11:15 show?

2. What about those guests who are under three and do not have park tickets? How does one get concert tickets for them? Since this is a program designed for preschoolers I would suspect that there would be significant number of under-three guests. I assume Disney would want to track them for overall attendance and capacity.

tr

tinkerbell04
07-25-2007, 12:47 PM
If there are still tickets available, you can choose your concert time. The give you one ticket with the number in your party written on it, so the little ones will be included in the count that is written on the ticket. :mickey:

florida girl
07-26-2007, 09:23 AM
So is it a CM handing you the ticket instead of a fast pass machine?
I didn't realize you can pick your show time. That helps out a lot with planning the day!