PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP and Fireworks

steamboat willy
07-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Are there fireworks on the Mickeys Not SO Scary Halloween Party? I noticed WISHES are not listed on these nights

:pumpkin::blackcat::bat::mpumpkin:

McGoofy
07-21-2007, 12:03 AM
Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm to the public during the MNSSH parties. They do not close the park with the usual Wishes fireworks. However, there are fireworks during MNSSHP, but it is the special Hallow-wishes fireworks.:pumpkin: Instead of Tinker Bell, flying down the line, a witch flies down to start the fireworks off.:witch: The fireworks are 360, so you can see them all around you. There is also a special Halloween soundtrack to go along with it. They shoot them off around 9pm I think. You have to have a Halloween party ticket to be in the park to see them. But I will mention this, there are various spots around WDW, where you can get a glimpse even if you are not at the party. Last year we did not go to MNSSHP, but we were at Pop Century on 10/31. From the 4th floor of the 50's building, we could see the Halloween fireworks and hear them a little bit. Not nearly as good as when we saw them at a MNNSHP the year before, but it was fun being able to see them. We'll be at the 10/31 MNSSHP this year!:mpumpkin:

Nevergrowup
07-21-2007, 10:29 AM
The Hallowishes fireworks are fabulous! spooky and fun.

Christine
07-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Instead of Tinker Bell, flying down the line, a witch flies down to start the fireworks off.:witch:

Really? I haven't seen that the past two years. Is this new or only on certain nights or something??

glenpreece
07-21-2007, 10:34 AM
The fireworks are AMAZING!!! That was the best part of the whole night for me besides meeting Maleficent. I love the soundtrack to it too. But disnmey still hasn't put it out for sale luckily I was able to find it online. Watch them from Main Street or the Hub so you can see the projections on the castle.

GrmGrninGost
07-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Hallowishes is fantastic! And yes, on the two nights we have attended MNSSHP, the Old Hag from Snow White flies down from the castle. The whole party is great! Don't miss the parade! :mpumpkin:

Christine
07-21-2007, 12:55 PM
... on the two nights we have attended MNSSHP, the Old Hag from Snow White flies down from the castle.

I am so sad! We have never seen them do that at the two parties we've gone to! Maybe this year! :fingers:

beksy
07-21-2007, 01:11 PM
I hadn't heard about the witch flying. One more thing to look forward to! :party:

McGoofy
07-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Hallowishes is fantastic! And yes, on the two nights we have attended MNSSHP, the Old Hag from Snow White flies down from the castle. The whole party is great! Don't miss the parade! :mpumpkin:

Now you told me something that I didn't know.:mickey: I knew it was a witch, but I didn't know it was from Snow White. Thanks for the trivia!

She even makes that "Eeh-he-he-he" witch laugh that I can't effectively type out on the computer right as she begins to fly down!:malef: Hallowishes is really cool. Don't miss the witch. She's the one that kicks it off!

And....the Headless Horseman kicks off the parade...again, not to be missed!!!!

steamboat willy
07-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks so much for all your replies!:pumpkin:
Sounds like we need to attend the Party!
:mpumpkin::bat::mpumpkin:
We will be there during this special event.:witch:
That and the wine & food in EPCOT!

mickey-mouse35
07-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Since we're not going to the party, I made ressies at Kona Cafe and then plan to watch the Hallowishes after on the Poly beach! :mickey: