PDA

View Full Version : Park hours

jenperich
07-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Just a question about park hours. The hours I'm reading on Intercot(and other websites) are very different than the ones I'm reading on the Disney website. I'm just trying to finalize my dining plans, and it's a little difficult. So, which hours should I go by? Just curious. Thanks in advance for your help. :mickey:

PeterPanFan
07-21-2007, 08:37 AM
I would go by Disneys site. I am sure they know there hours pretty good.

:mickey:

moe513
07-21-2007, 11:50 AM
I would call Disney to confirm. The toll free # is 1800 828 0228.

mickey-mouse35
07-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Just out of curiosity, which dates/what month is different?

jenperich
07-21-2007, 06:02 PM
Well, it was actually just one day I think. It was December 1st. Every website I read said that MK was open only until 8pm, but then the Disney website said that it is open until 1am. We're trying to make dinner plans based on Wishes and would really like to get an accurate time for it. I think I'm going to call that number up above. Thanks!

Carol
07-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Our park hours were updated today. Disney announced changes to every month (August-January) on 7/19.

I would go by Disneys site. I am sure they know there hours pretty good.:mickey:Actually they have nothing to do with updating their web site.

mickey-mouse35
07-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I can't imagine Disney being open til 1 am in early December unless it's a MVMCP night?

Carol
07-21-2007, 07:13 PM
I can't imagine Disney being open til 1 am in early December unless it's a MVMCP night?It is and it is not a party night.

mickey-mouse35
07-21-2007, 07:21 PM
too cool! :waycool:

I just checked my dates and I gained a couple of hours in the park, too, in early November!! :mickey:

jenperich
07-22-2007, 08:33 AM
Actually the hours for that particular night that I was talking about were different again when I actually called the reservation line. So, now I'm totally confused. I'll have to ask my travel agent what to do. Thanks for all of you help!

Carol
07-22-2007, 07:06 PM
They change the hours all the time. You really shouldn't plan on it staying the same regardless.

Your travel agent will not be able to do anything about it. :confused:

DizNee143
07-26-2007, 03:50 PM
ok i though i was going nuts..
i dont know why but i went to go look at the hours again for Nov..and they were like totally different than what i had printed out a few months back...but thats cool they were updated..i dont mind...i seemed to have gained time in each park!!! :mickey:

DizneyRox
07-26-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm guessing that MK is open till 1am due to filming for the XMas parade. You wouldn't catch me anywhere near MK on that day, too crazy with all the people.

Maybe later in the day, once everyone is tired and has gone home. Actually, I would be concerned with MK reaching capacity on that day, so it might be tough to even get in, depending on when you want to go. Be careful with your ADRs that day too!

diznedreamin
07-26-2007, 07:35 PM
What happens if you do have an ADR that night and the park is at full capacity? I'll be arriving at MCO around 10:30 am on Dec. 1st and we have a 4:45pm ADR at Plaza that night.
Will they turn you away, even if you are staying on Disney property?:confused: Sorry, if the question seems stupid, but I've never been when there is the possibility of the park being at full capacity.

DizneyRox
07-26-2007, 07:58 PM
When it's full, it's full... There are 4 stages of closure, however there IS a point where being a resort guest WILL NOT get you into the park. An ADR does nothing to get you into a park.

You SHOULD be OK, but be prepared for LARGE crowds. I wouldn't plan on doing much that day if it really is packed. A 10:30am arrival would get you to the park around 12:30 or 1pm. That's going to be a tough one, I'd look at alternate food reservations just in case. Just a suggestion, use a cell phone number for that one.

I may be wrong, but that is the day they normally film the XMas day parade if I'm not mistaken.