PDA

View Full Version : New ride Ideas (share yours)

aprilshowers93
07-20-2007, 04:54 PM
I decided to create this thread because I know there are so many people out there with new attraction and ride ideas many of which would be very cool even though we aren't imagineers! Share your ideas here.

MAKE IT DETAILED. IT MAKES IT MORE FUN!!!!

TuscanRaider
07-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Walt Disney's Silly Symphony

Silly Symphonies were the cartoons that a lot of the action was based on matching the music.

I think that a tiki-bird-like attraction would fit well. You could have a lot of great music playing and there could be animatronics and/or digital characters playing music like one animal plucking another animal's neck.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
07-20-2007, 09:02 PM
I've always wanted to see a Pink Elephant ride..sort of along the lines of Snow White's ride in the MK.

You'd go through and follow the story of Dumbo, where at the end there is a bunch of pink elephants with the music pumping, they would be lit by black lights and neon signs.

Chris :hatter:

handmaidenofprincesses
07-20-2007, 09:14 PM
I've always thought it would be really cool to turn the elephant graveyard scene from Lion King into a Dinosaur-like dark ride. I don't know where they would put it....somewhere in AK I guess. They could use the scene where they enter the the graveyard as a type of preshow. The ride would start just as the hyenas arrive (right after "I laugh in the face of danger.. Ha Ha Ha!") The ride would have to include the birdie-boiler, and they would have to use original lines from the movie. The climax could be a larger scale slide down the elephant spine as they try to escape.

GhostHost999
07-20-2007, 09:32 PM
ok just a few of mine...

1) Take that space where 20,000 Leagues used to be and make a motion simulator ride (like Star Tours) based on 20,000 Leagues...you could have the ride really give the folks a good shake when the giant squid attacks, maybe even have the "sub" spring a leak and spray some poor soul with water. All the imagery can be done on video with real life oceanic footage (stuff from the Discovery channel or something).

2) In the Japan pavilion at Epcot...how about a Godzilla ride? Sort of like what Universal did with King Kong but with a much cooler monster. Maybe you have to rescue people in the ruins of Tokyo while Godzilla is on a rampage. Oh, and the real Godzilla not the fake one that chased Matthew Broderick.

3) Make a new pavilion in World Showcase based on Ancient Greece...not only could you tie in the marketing with Hercules...but you could have a heavy water ride based on the Odyssey. With all the hazards and monsters in that story, there's gotta be a ride in there somewhere.

beksy
07-21-2007, 05:30 PM
3) Make a new pavilion in World Showcase based on Ancient Greece...not only could you tie in the marketing with Hercules...but you could have a heavy water ride based on the Odyssey. With all the hazards and monsters in that story, there's gotta be a ride in there somewhere.

I love this idea! It has endless possibilites and ties in a country with a movie that doesn't have a ride! Brilliant! :thumbsup: (plus, as a history buff, I just love Ancient Greece! :blush::cloud9:)