PDA

View Full Version : Airport Shuttles Vs Car Rental

addicted2mickey
07-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Okay, this is our first trip to DL. We will be flying into Burbank Airport, yeah, it's a little outta the way but saved $$$$$. RT only cost $40 ...from the east coast (still undecided..may even change departure airport to John Wayne, if we get a ding from SW)...don't care if we loose the $20 each. Now, how do we get from airport to DL? Should we do shuttle or should we rent a car? Not sure about how traffic will be (have driven in larger cities in the east and while in Orlando). Will land on a Tues am at about 8:30 and flying back on Saturday morning. Thanks in advance for your help

tinkwest
07-21-2007, 12:06 PM
šoš Welcome to INTERCOT, addicted2mickey! šoš :welcome:

Traffic is traffic whether you are on a shuttle or driving a rental car. Are you planning any side trips while in the area or will the car be parked the entire time? Personally I'd let someone else do the driving unless I needed the transportation for other reasons rather than just getting to and from the airport.

GoofyGuy75
07-21-2007, 03:23 PM
I always use the shuttle.. We never realy leave the park area and if we do we use local transport.. But all and all we never leave the area..