PDA

View Full Version : Pirate & Princess Party:

Pixie Power
07-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Hi All,

I am curious who all went to the P&P party back in January. We are going on Aug. 11th *the first night* and are looking forward to it. I'm so curious as to what all goes on there, as we've done MNSSHP before and wonder how it will stack up against that.

Also, anyone else going on August 11th?

TIA!:mickey:

tink179
07-20-2007, 01:03 PM
My family and I were there in January and LOVED it!!! The fireworks and the parade were wonderful!!! It was so much fun getting the treasures (chocolates). My sons liked the Extraterresterial (sp) dance party, and meeting Jack Sparrow. At that time they told us that was only time to meet him. So we did and he looked a lot like johnny depp. It's just lots of fun!!! Have a good time!!! We're going back Jan 13-21 and are hoping they have it again.
:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
07-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Hey Pixie Power, we'll be there on the 11th as well. I am told that the parade has Tinker Bell actually participating in the parade so I am looking forward to that.

Have a great time.

Pixie Power
07-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the info y'all! :thumbsup: DH & I are all excited about this.

Tink179, did people dress up or just dress normal? We're trying to decide what to do in regards to dress for the party.

pixiesmimi
07-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Where can I read more about the Pirates and Princess Party? Is it basically for children or will unaccompanied adults enjoy it too? I didn't make reservations for it because we were going without children this time. Is it something that we would enjoy and worth getting tickets for. Do they close the park for that only on that night?

BronxTigger
07-20-2007, 11:01 PM
I am 25 and will be going by myself.

I've heard the ride lines are short, the fireworks and parade are wonderful, and it's just fun.

kakn7294
07-21-2007, 12:09 AM
From what I understand, people of all ages can enjoy the party and people of all ages dress up although it's not required. BronxTigger, what day did you decide to go? We're going on the 18th and I remember from another thread that you were considering that day.

BronxTigger
07-21-2007, 12:17 AM
From what I understand, people of all ages can enjoy the party and people of all ages dress up although it's not required. BronxTigger, what day did you decide to go? We're going on the 18th and I remember from another thread that you were considering that day.

I just bought my ticket for the 18th! I'm so excited!

I'm trying to decide if I will dress up or not. Also, I HAVE to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean movies now! I haven't seen any of them yet!:secret: