PDA

View Full Version : Joy of Tea

dog-ears
07-20-2007, 11:29 AM
I love tea and am wondering if anyone has visited the new Joy of Tea in China?

Especially curious to know if anyone has tried any of the tea slushes?

What did you think?

BethieTink
07-20-2007, 11:34 AM
My friend and I split the Oolong and Peach Schnapps Slush and it was :cloud9::cloud9:. Can't wait to go back and have another one or two or three in October. Just wonderful.

January-2007
07-20-2007, 02:47 PM
DH got a peach tea there and it was great.

DessertDivaFL
07-20-2007, 02:54 PM
:woohoo:Oh, my! Me, the foodie, needs to know this one. I am a tea freak, especially iced tea. (It's hot here in FL) :fan:

That peach tea sounds great and I will definitely have to try that Oolong/Peach Schnapps Slush. Oh baby!

Crow
07-20-2007, 08:54 PM
yesyes. i did:thumbsup:
like them better than my old fav:marg:

beksy
07-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Thanks! I love tea and hadn't heard of this...another place to add to my list to try in October (soon I'm going to have to add days to have time to try all of this. Not a bad idea :thedolls:) :mickey:

ryca1dreams
07-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Was Joy of Tea a DDP snack participant? I did not see it on the list on Info Central, but since it's new it may not be updated yet.

That won't keep me from going!

LauraF
07-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Are all the flavored teas done with sugar/sweetener or are there plain tea ones too? I love the tea place at AK, especially since I can get it without any sugary junk. I'd love to have a place to get good tea in Epcot without having to sit at R&C.

Bethanymouse
07-22-2007, 06:03 PM
This place sounds heavenly! I cant wait to check it out!:mickey:

dog-ears
07-23-2007, 05:54 PM
Here's what I read about it on another site:

4/5/07 The Joy of Tea opened last month at Epcot's China Pavilion. This new kiosk (as its name suggests) specializes in Chinese Teas. The location offers Frozen Flavored Tea Drinks (non-alcoholic and liquor based), Flavored Iced Tea, Hot Teas, Bottled Tea, Beer, Wine, Ice Cream and Canned Coca-Cola Products. Most Beverages are priced in the $4 range (non-alcoholic) and $5-$6 range (alcoholic), while the Ice Cream is priced at $2.99.

They are offering:
Bottled Green Tea
Bottled Oolong Tea
Canned Soda - Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta
Caramel Ginger Ice Cream
Chocolate with Coffee Jam Iced Oolong Tea
Dasani Bottled Water
Green Tea Ice Cream
Green Tea Plum Wine Slush
Hot Decaffeinated Green Tea
Hot Dragon Well Tea
Hot Ginseng-Oolong Tea