PDA

View Full Version : AK - Nemo Show Lines

Maleficent's Dad
07-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Anyone been to the Nemo show recently? How are the lines? I know they were pretty bad in the spring. Can't see DD & DS waiting an hour in the August heat for the show. (I know it's peak time right now, just trying to get a feel for it!)

Thanks! :mickey:

madenny
07-20-2007, 11:58 AM
We went at the end of May and quickly discovered they weren't kidding when they said line up 45 minutes early. We were there 45 min. early for the second show of the day and were sitting in the very back. If you want good seats, get there earlier than that. It is an awesome show, so it is wirth the wait! Good luck!:nemo:

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-20-2007, 12:49 PM
We went last week and loved this show. We were lucky tho. We were talking with a CM in the playground area in the Dino area and he said hold on and came back and told us we've been chosen to be VIP's for the show. We got to go in and sit with many of the family members of people in the show. It was wonderful. Don't sit in the very front or you will miss stuff. The front of the middle section (right behind the roped off VIP section) is the best. Have fun!
Jen

animalkingdomguy
07-25-2007, 09:00 PM
GO EARLY!!!! :crowd:
Believe me when I say early is the key. We got stuck in the bleacher seats at the back of the theatre. These seats stunk unless you only want to listen to the music. On our next trip we plan to "see" this show.

AGAIN GO EARLY!!