PDA

View Full Version : Superpowers at the parks

fig's disney
07-20-2007, 09:00 AM
Thinking back to my many trips i realized what a feat it truly was that i managed to do so much in one day at Disney........so........what superpower would you want on your Disney vacation?

(this can be utterly ridiculous)

Mine: The ability to sleep 4 hours and feel completly refreshed

LauraF
07-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Hmm, how about the ability to teleport? I'd then not have to wait in line at the bus if I just needed to make a quick trip and I could teleport the rude, pushy, line cutters to the end of the queue. (The latter has endless possibilites for amusement.) I would never try to cut line myself - that's what a FP is for!

(And I DO have the ability to get by on 4 hours sleep. I must be super already. :cool: )

PeterPanFan
07-20-2007, 09:35 AM
I go teleport as well.

ibrowse17
07-20-2007, 09:42 AM
I go with teleport as well. It gives me an evil grin to think what I could do to the rude guests:secret:

dolphinmickey9170
07-20-2007, 09:45 AM
I have to agree with teleporting as well, but as previously stated, I get by with 4 hours sleep too, but only for a few days and then.....I crash.:blush:

TooGoofy
07-20-2007, 09:47 AM
I want to be like Frozone! I want the ability to keep cool even in the blazing hot Florida summer. Imagine the fun I could have making it snow in July, or turning the Fountain of Nations into Frozen Falls!

brownie
07-20-2007, 09:49 AM
The ability to remember everything completely and perfectly, sights, sounds, smells, feelings.

gueli
07-20-2007, 09:54 AM
to fly- no tired feet, quick to get away (lets say after illuminations)- no need for a bus - a cool breeze as you fly-
and by the way - to fly like superman - no wings (they could be quite tricky on some of the rides)...

teleporting is good- instant satisfaction - but you can miss out on the journey-

good thread...:mickey:

sleep - who needs sleep...
(ps great avaitar)

kdkhopper
07-20-2007, 10:04 AM
I'd want to be able to move super fast, to get from one ride to another (then I can go super slow after I've gone on all the rides I want and see everything in between.) I would also want the ability to convince people that I absolutely should be allowed to go to the front of any line and that it is their pleasure to make that happen. :number1:

glenpreece
07-20-2007, 10:47 AM
I'd want to be telepathic like Professor X from the X-Men. That way if you encounter somebody rude you could do all sorts of things to that person lol!!!! Or get a discount at the shops or get moved to the front of the line by a CM and who's gonna complain???

BelleBeauty
07-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Bionic legs, so that I wouldn't be kept up all night after a day in the parks with swollen knees and feet, and an aching back! I can take no sleep, waiting in lines, etc., but the pain makes me have to recover after my vacation. Still the best thought :mickey:

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
07-20-2007, 11:25 AM
I'd want the ability to make the top park attendance for the park we're going to that day not to exceed 1,000.

Lizzie
07-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Can I have an endles supply of money? So I can stay in a deluxe and have an amazing shopping spree.

DisneyFreak23
07-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Flying!!!! That would be so cool to fly over the parks!

Darin M
07-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Super Strength. I'd line up some national monuments and then use epcot as a bowling ball. Then I would be upset with myself because I love SSE and I wouldnt be able to ride it until it got repaired yet again.

(Now thats utterly ridiculous)

DNS
07-20-2007, 12:26 PM
I have to go with not needing any sleep. I've told hubby many times that I wish we could have a few days a year when we didn't need sleep. I'd take mine at WDW.

fig's disney
07-20-2007, 12:36 PM
...another few....

the ability to control flashes on people's cameras (ie in POTC or IASW):covered:

the ability to move people to the end of the row (i bet CM whish for this one to so the don't have to keep saying it)

BelleKP
07-20-2007, 12:59 PM
I would love the ability to stop time . . .
Picture yourself moving at regular speed amongst all the other frozen guests as you make your way from one ride to another! I would keep the smells and sounds at regular time . . . then I could just leisurely walk through the parks and not miss a thing!
Imagine all that you could get done, and still get a full nights sleep!!!! :thumbsup:

LauraF
07-20-2007, 01:01 PM
I'd want the ability to make the top park attendance for the park we're going to that day not to exceed 1,000.
OOOOooooooOO . . . I like that one.

tomorrowschild
07-20-2007, 03:00 PM
I would choose teleport as well, but for a different reason. I get very sick when I fly, have not been able to figure out why, but get very very sick when on airplanes. I have tried everything, even doctor perscribed tranquilizers, but nothing works. So it would be awsome to just teleport to Disney World and not have to go through the whole flying thing, that would be great!:mickey:

gwfx1031
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
I would like the ability to book any ADR I wanted at the time and place I wanted.

AdventurerKim
07-20-2007, 03:50 PM
The ability for calories not to count and to be able to eat everything I want without the guilt or weight gain! :thumbsup:

grumpycajun
07-20-2007, 05:06 PM
During the day I'd be mild mannered "Do the Parks With the Family Guy", but at dusk I'd transform into SUPER RESTAURANT FOOD AND WINE CRITIC, able to taste every appetizer, entree, and dessert in the World in a single night!:cloud9:

You said we could be ridiculous.:D

pixiesmimi
07-20-2007, 05:42 PM
I would like to be invisible so I could just walk through the gates at night or early in the morning before the parks open and watch everything going on and go behind closed doors and through secret passages in the castle.

LoriMistress
07-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Hmm, how about the ability to teleport? I'd then not have to wait in line at the bus if I just needed to make a quick trip and I could teleport the rude, pushy, line cutters to the end of the queue. (The latter has endless possibilites for amusement.) I would never try to cut line myself - that's what a FP is for!

(And I DO have the ability to get by on 4 hours sleep. I must be super already. :cool: )

That or having the world revolve around me. That would be great. ;)

TIGGERSDOBOUNCE
07-20-2007, 09:13 PM
:mickey: WOW! I feel like I am 8 yrs old playing the different superheros from the Hall of Justice...Now this is crazy...I am not 8 yrs old anymore, yet I find myself imaging what it would be like to be something I am not...a childs game...but isn't it truly the child inside of us all that brings out the true Disney Magic we a hold within...now out of all the ideas I've read so far...time travel, the ability to move among others as if they were standing still; yet we, ourselves, would experience everything as if it were happening just like normal...is the coolest...

...but let me run this one by you...what if my power was the ability to take the form...body, mind, and soul of any person I choose...

...I choose Walter E. Disney...the year is 1971 and I am walking down Main Street, USA...to know, feel and generally just experience what would have gone on in side the maker himself...now that would be a Magical Experience!

FUN FUN :tigger: FUN

handmaidenofprincesses
07-20-2007, 09:28 PM
You know how some people have a photographic memory? I would like to have a videographic memory! That way I could remember everything, not only how things looked, but the sounds as well. :mickey:

What would I "record" first? Main Street USA, at night, just before and all through Wishes!!!! :fworks:

gueli
07-21-2007, 03:33 AM
definatly some good & funny ones...

the ability to heal (body, mind & soul)

or
like on hero's - the ability to control what people see - so I could make others, who I do not like, either move off the line (because they thought they were moving foward)... and to think a cop would always be around when someone was misbehaving

beksy
07-21-2007, 05:24 PM
The first thing that came to mind was the ability to eat anything and everything I want without gaining a pound (or making myself sick :secret:)! I also thought about having an unlimited amount of money! Spoken like a true shop-a-holic and choc-a-holic! :party: I think it would be a lot of fun to be able to put people who are rude, pushy, try to cut, etc. at the back of lines too :thedolls:

Figment1988
07-21-2007, 08:46 PM
probably gaining "sonic the hedgehog" speed to breeze through the all 4 parks in one day

garymacd
07-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Everyone had some great ideas. But for me...actually the pig in me...would still go for the old stand-by: x-ray vision:blush:

BritCody
07-23-2007, 04:41 AM
Although technically it isn't a Super Power, but the ability to use the "Jedi Mind Trick". Just think you could go to the park at any hour and tell the person at the gate "You will open the park now".
At Each Fast Pass Line, "You don't need my pass let me through".
But possibley the best when ever purchasing something "You don't need my money"

DisneyJunkie
07-23-2007, 06:22 AM
I'd have to go with the power to fly. Teleporting would be quick, but a little too quick for me. I could get some really cool photos if I could fly and hover. I could also get to the attractions a lot quicker with much less wear and tear on my feet.

I just thought of another as well, how about the ability to make any amount of money needed appear in my hand instantly? That way I could afford to buy any item in any of the parks at any time.

kimommy63
07-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Okay,
How about this one? The ability to move backwards in time so that at the end of your trip you could go back in time and start it over again! :encore: Or you could take a 30 day vacation (even though your boss said 10 days was too much:nono:) and at the end of it you could go back 20 days and the boss would be none the wiser!;)

LibertyTreeGal
07-23-2007, 10:35 AM
I'd be Hiro Nakamura from Heroes, with the ability to bend time and space.

I could spend the first three hours of the day at WDW and then teleport to DL for their opening until it gets crowded and hot and then I would teleport to various WDW eateries and stop time so I could sample all the foods right from the kitchen. Then I would teleport myself from park to park catching the fireworks :mickey: and then when that was done I would teleport over to Disneyland Paris and then on to Tokyo and Hong Kong, yeah! :number1:

GeminiAngel
07-23-2007, 03:08 PM
The ability to create more money everytime I open my wallet!!!

Or the ability to get a full, rested night's sleep in just 5 mins.

KAT1811
07-23-2007, 03:22 PM
I want the ability to freeze people right where they were so that they couldn't talk or move but they could still hear and were perfectly aware of what was going on around them. Then whenever someone is being very "non-Disney" I could freeze them and then a lecture would play from out of no where telling them how to behave. That would be for all of the linecutters, pushy people, rude people, you get the idea. Then they would have to wait until their little timeout was over before they could continue but everytime they did it again they would freeze all over again!

I'd also like to have a magic wand to give all of the fashion misfits an instant makeover. I know it's vacation but sometimes I'm just not sure what people are thinking. There must be a mirror shortage in some of the resorts.

DessertDivaFL
07-23-2007, 03:45 PM
The ability for calories not to count and to be able to eat everything I want without the guilt or weight gain! :thumbsup:

Did I hear an "Amen", sisters? Oh, Lord have mercy, wouldn't that be a dream? I need to take a moment.....:faint: Okay, I am better now.:blush: