PDA

View Full Version : ASMusic Pool Question

Jaythin
07-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Hi everybody, well my friends and I, to celebrate recently graduating college, are going to WDW during the free dining in September. We've never been before, and prior to discovering Intercot knew next to nothing about disneyworld.

Of course, we have a tight budget so we are going to have to stay at the all-star music. I was just curious if someone could comment on the overall crowded-ness of the pool there? We don't mind other people of course, but wouldn't be very excited about swimming with 14,000 little kids either. Should we not bother getting our hopes up at all, or are there times where the pool is only moderately busy? (Also, if anyone knows how late it is open typically?)

I wish we could stay at a moderate, but we'll probably have to wait until further down the road before it becomes an option. For now, we're just going to have to have a great time anyway at a value :)

Pirate Granny
07-19-2007, 09:11 PM
We stayed at the Music and didn't think there were too many kids at the pool...but then again we didn't swim until 11 or midnight...the pool is open, but quiet use only...we used the pool during the day and not busy then either...
ENJOY and don't worry that it's a value resort...it still has lots of the disney magic...if you get a chance, walk over to the All Star Sports and see the baseball pool...it'll be the one closest to MUSIC--across the parking lot...it's themed really cute...
:pirate:

steamboat willy
07-19-2007, 09:33 PM
:swim: First of all, let me tell you even though you chose ASM, you will not be disapointed with your room or pool. We REQUEST ASM, Calypso right at the pool. We take breaks during each day and I come back to the pool :diver:while DW get a quick nap to re-energize for an night out somewhere. I/WE have never been overrun by kids, adults, or anyone at the guitar pool which is the main pool. The Piano Pool is smaller but I have never seen it over croweded either. Both have the late night crowd but you will be just fine. Enjoy your trip!:snorkel:

Disnamic Duo
07-20-2007, 04:33 PM
We stayed at ASMu last year during "free dining". We swam once in the middle of the afternoon, and once around 10pm. Neither pool was crowded either time. Some people, yes...but lot's of free space to swim around. We really liked this resort. The only other value we've stayed at is PC, and we preferred ASMu. The theming is great - of course I'm a huge music fan. The inside of the rooms are a bit bland, but the overall theming throughout the resort is really neat.

Jaythin
07-21-2007, 07:41 PM
Great! I was sort of worried that it'd be prohibitively crowded. Glad to hear that it may be alright sometimes :) We'd probably be swimming pretty late most of the time so hopefully it'll be good then :) Thanks for the help