PDA

View Full Version : Trading Question?

jjramsey
07-19-2007, 06:45 PM
My son, ElectroGoofy is wanting to trade for an inferno...He has had several large offers, but nobody seems to be trading infernos right now. Until then, he is still trying to trade up some value. A portion of his Inferno trade was an ATIS Mighty Eye pin. Somebody has offered him the following trade for the Eye pin.

Since I do not trade that often, I was wondering if anybody knows how the following items compare to the Eye pin?

How rare is Eye pin?

Also, would he be better off keeping the Eye pin as part of his Inferno offer?

LittleDragonErin you out there? ...what do you think?

Thanks!
ElectroStitch

1 - Full Kali Couch
1 - Pirate Stool Stand
Changed ------not available now 11 - Fire Walls
to 1 - Sparrow suit
6 - Pirate couches
4 - Gold Snowmen
2 - High School Musical Benches
1 - Black Candle
2 - Gold Retro Generators
4 - Ice Cube Chairs
2 - Animator Stools
3 - Animator Tables
3 - Blue Pirate Thrones
1 - Green Pirate Throne
1 - Purple Pirate Throne
2 - Snow Rugs
4 - Galleon Stern Chairs
4 - Galleon Bow Chairs
3 - Everest Ride Car Chairs
2 - Animation Viewers
1 - Blue Retro Score Board
1 - Red Retro Score Board
1 - Baseball Predictometer
1 - Briarstone
2 - Mickey Ear Pumpkins (The Kind You Could Buy In VMK)
3 - Red Retro Penny Presses
2 - Purple Retro Penny Presses
1 - Blue Penny Press
2 - Yellow Tiki Rugs
1 - Retro Purple Turnstile
1 - 1* Snowman Magic
1 - 1* Invisibility Magic
1 - 1* Bat Magic
1 - 2* Teleportation Magic
1 - 5* Fireworks Magic
9 - Fireworks Gold Pins (The New Kind)
1 - Second VMK Birthday Pin
1 - Green Flip Hat
1 - Bird Hat
1 - Magenta Rocket Chair
1 - Mickey Christmas Tree

WDWfanatic742
07-19-2007, 07:18 PM
The Eye pins go for so much nowadays, I have seen people trading inferno plus stuff for the eye pin alone. Definately keep the eye pin and see if you can get inferno and more for it.

OT: Happy 3,500 posts to me, Happy 3,500 posts to me...:party:

jjramsey
07-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Congrats on 3500!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info :-)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Usually trade threads aren't allowed here, just to give you a heads up :mickey: Great offer anyways! :)

varcity
07-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Been seeing 3 stitch hats+ for inferno right now.

But Eye pin is going for a stitch hat+, so I think the eye pin has more value right now.

Of course I am just a miniscule trader, rely on LDE's opinion more than mine :mickey:

chrisb26
07-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I would keep the eye pin in the offer I have seen the eye pin go for close to if not inferno. Maybe if you did like eye pin and a stitch hat you could probably get it.

jjramsey
07-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I would keep the eye pin in the offer I have seen the eye pin go for close to if not inferno. Maybe if you did like eye pin and a stitch hat you could probably get it.

Thanks!
I will let my son know

jjramsey
07-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Usually trade threads aren't allowed here, just to give you a heads up :mickey: Great offer anyways! :)

Ok, thanks for the heads up:-)
Intercot Staff...you my close this thread...I do not see how to close it myself.

LittleDragonErin
07-19-2007, 10:31 PM
An Eye Pin can be worth 1/2 to 3/4 of an inferno offer depending on who is trading the inferno. On the other hand, you can get as much for an eye pin as you would get for an inferno if you were looking to trade it for something other than inferno. In reality it's more rare than inferno, however inferno is more in demand.

As for infernos being traded, yeah, it's difficult to find somebody trading one right now. But it's been pretty scarce lately, that maybe in the next month you might see some people trading theirs soon.

jjramsey
07-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Thank you Erin and all the others. He has decided to keep the Eye pin for a higher end offer, rather than trading it for a bunch of smaller items.

Dracula766
07-20-2007, 04:11 PM
:jaw:

how do you guys know what stuff is worth?

I regret that I didn't buy more stuff back when VMK first started :confused:

varcity
07-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Too many hours on trade sites. Memorizing what you have received and what others have received. Knowing what is truely rare and what is actually just not sold anymore. Knowing your beta list. Trading is no easy feat if you want to put the effort in :mickey:

Chescat
07-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Check out my lists, I have Pin Lists, Clothes Lists, and Furniture Lists (that includes Beta Furniture at the end) for everything that has ever come out in VMK. You can see the dates of when stuff was issued and if something is still available.

This is the thread that points to all of them:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=94412

LittleDragonErin
07-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Because I've traded so many infernos, it's at the point where if you ask me about any item and its value in relation to inferno, I could probably tell you. Mostly because I've either used inferno to get the item or used the item to get inferno. After a while, you just get used to creating offers for inferno or offering inferno for the more rare beta items. When you do it as often as I do, it's almost automatic to recognize the value of an item.