PDA

View Full Version : Pool Bar @ Port Orleans Riverside

disneyfan328
07-19-2007, 10:37 AM
Ok, so I am looking foward to relaxing by the pool with some nice fruity drink to quench my thirst. My quiestion is how expensive is the pool bar here? I don't really like beer so I know that whatever I get will be more money but this is my treat to myself and something I am saving my own money for :secret:- not the families budget. It is my little splurge, but being that this is our first time at this resort and only 2nd trip ever to the world, I wanted to know how much to budget. Now I won't be there everyday or drinking like a fish so just an estimate on how much one lets say one daquri or margherita would be. I can take it from there !!

Thanks so much. 64 days and counting!!!!!

Figment!
07-19-2007, 01:22 PM
From Walt Disney World Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp)
Muddy Rivers
Meals: Snacks
Hours: 11:00 am – Varies with Daylight
Type: Counter Service
Price Range: Items Under $10
Advanced Dining Reservations: No
Cuisine: Cocktails and Snacks
Description: Enjoy a selection of cocktails, Hot dogs, submarine sandwiches, and ice cream novelties.Specifically you can expect a daiquiri or margarita to run ~$7 - $8.

momef3grls
07-19-2007, 01:51 PM
I am not sure what exactly you are looking to drink but they make a mean mississippi mudslide. It ran around $6-7 and it was fantastic. We got to know the bartender and he even taught DH how to make it so I can have a little piece of POR at home :cloud9: pure bliss.

Nicki'sMom
07-20-2007, 11:48 AM
I stayed there Sept 06 and I remember that I wanted a pina colada and it was like $9.oo. I said forget that. I thought it was way over-priced.