PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan question

jefftm
07-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi I have 3 kids two of which will be paying as adults so the total would be 4 adults 1 child. My kids are not adult menu eaters they are more of the chicken finger, mac & cheese type (they would live on POR mac & cheese). Is the dining plan worth it and how do I use it so they would still have breakfast, lunch and dinner? I would think the best way is to use the counter service for lunch and the sit down for dinner but what do I do about breakfast? I know there would be too much food at dinner and I do not like to see it go to waste even if it is paid for. I have Chef Mickey's, Hoop De Do, Crystal palace and Whispering Canyon so far as my sit downs. So dining plan or just pay a la carte and not have to worry about reservations for the other sit downs. Thank You have a nice day.

hooberry
07-19-2007, 10:17 AM
As far as your kids that are being considered adults, If they would rather have an offering from the childs menu, they can order it and you will be given an adult sized portion. We did that at several table service resturants with no problem. What we do with our dining credits is we use the snack credit for a muffin or bagel in the morning and pay our milk or juice OOP. then we use a counter service for an early lunch. since you get a dessert with the counter credit we usually take that to go ( bring ziploc containers) for our afternoon snack, then use our table credit for our evening meal and since you get sooooo much food with appetizers and everything our dessert usually gets brought back to our room for a late night snack. You can also do some meal sharing (not buffets of course) if you want to try to expand your credits. I would suggest making reservations if you have a special place you want to eat or you like to eat at a certain time, otherwise you may run into no available seating or having to eat at odd times.:mickey: Have Fun:mickey: