PDA

View Full Version : Halloween on vmk?

Jeremy
07-19-2007, 03:16 AM
i was wondering when does vmk bring out there
halloween items and put the decortions up on main street?
and do you think they might bring the haunted mansion room back?

THanks!

Chescat
07-19-2007, 04:28 AM
i was wondering when does vmk bring out there
halloween items and put the decortions up on main street?
and do you think they might bring the haunted mansion room back?

THanks!
Usually they bring the stuff out beginning of October. And they also like to bring out the costumes. That's a costly month between the costumes and the Halloween Items.

The Mansion Room. I wouldn't hold your breath. It was only give out during VIP tours (from the Mansion Quest done during the tour) from start of them until the Pirate Quest came out in Oct/Nov 2005. Sometimes it was given out in contests in the cave at DLR. Other than that, that's been it. :cool:

chrisb26
07-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Usually they bring the stuff out beginning of October. And they also like to bring out the costumes. That's a costly month between the costumes and the Halloween Items.

The Mansion Room. I wouldn't hold your breath. It was only give out during VIP tours (from the Mansion Quest done during the tour) from start of them until the Pirate Quest came out in Oct/Nov 2005. Sometimes it was given out in contests in the cave at DLR. Other than that, that's been it. :cool:

I like all the decorations on Main Street they are so neat. The credits at halloween is very costly Don't know how I will have enough probably will have to start saving soon :)

As for the mansion room I wish it was made available but I doubt it will be. I really like it. But was never able to get one. Right now I believe the only way to get it is by winning Best Guest Room.

WDWfanatic742
07-19-2007, 01:16 PM
It's probably the rarest guest room to get your hands on. They only give it out on rare occasions anymore.

Chescat
07-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Yavn had made a few references over the years that mansion room would come back. I just have this gut feeling that we will see a series 2 of the vmk pins at the parks. What would be perfect would be around halloween time, they come out with a mansion set of pins. One problem they had was most the mansion series was already buyable things at one point. But now that the evil trees are gone, seems like they are positioning for something like that.

Again, from what I've seen with the success of the Pirate Pins, wouldn't surprise me.

bigpapiortiz34
07-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Yavn had made a few references over the years that mansion room would come back. I just have this gut feeling that we will see a series 2 of the vmk pins at the parks. What would be perfect would be around halloween time, they come out with a mansion set of pins. One problem they had was most the mansion series was already buyable things at one point. But now that the evil trees are gone, seems like they are positioning for something like that.

Again, from what I've seen with the success of the Pirate Pins, wouldn't surprise me.

Oooh, I love that pin idea Cat! Now you got me wishing that there WAS a mansion pin set. Hopefully there will be one soon!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Be warned the Bat Magic last time was 10,000 I think. And every costume piece was 500, with exception of hats at 1000. And imagine a new costume (not just one piece, but a whole set) coming out every week? Usually I get extras for trading reasons, and I got along great. But then I bought too many dresses and ended up short of credits in the end :blush:

Dracula766
07-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Is it possible they might bring back the Bat Magic pin?

I've already started saving my credits so i can buy as many as I can.

people keep asking to trade for my Grey mansion suit. Is it super rare or what?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-19-2007, 06:33 PM
They might bring it back, but they also might increase the price. I think first year on Halloween it was much cheaper. Someone that was there could confirm the price?

Gray mansion was from first Halloween so its relatively rare. I've seen Stitch and all traded for it.. :eek:

WDWfanatic742
07-19-2007, 06:47 PM
If I remember right, the first year it was only 2,000 credits for the bat magic pin the first year. So happy that I didn't have to spend 40,000 extra to get 5 of them.

Chescat
07-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Bat Magic was put out 2/24/06-2/26/06 the first time for 10,000 and the second time was halloween month for 10,000. That's why the first year most of us never got more than 1. :thumbsup:

The grey mansion, green explorer and the brown cowboy were all put out first halloween but not this last one. Also none of the hats came back either: green flip, pan, musketeer, princess hat.

Dracula766
07-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Bat Magic was put out 2/24/06-2/26/06 the first time for 10,000 and the second time was halloween month for 10,000. That's why the first year most of us never got more than 1. :thumbsup:

The grey mansion, green explorer and the brown cowboy were all put out first halloween but not this last one. Also none of the hats came back either: green flip, pan, musketeer, princess hat.

So I guess it was the weekend in february when I tried to get bat magic and failed. If only I woulda kept playing I coulda gotten it in october :bang::bang::bang: