PDA

View Full Version : AK, busier when?

SBETigg
07-18-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm solidifying park plans for my August trip. I have two visits to the AK planned. One is set for a Sunday, ending in a visit to Boma. But I'm torn for the other day. Please help me decide.

Do you think the Animal Kingdom will be more crowded on a Tuesday, one of their noted busier days, or on a Wednesday--not one of their busier days but with a morning EMH scheduled? Thanks for weighing in.

Here we go again...
07-19-2007, 05:03 AM
With the opening of E:E I find most days are crowded at AK now.

If you are planning to go on one of those 2 days, I would say go on Wednesday. Get a fast pass for the Safari and head straight for Rafiki's Planet Watch and hope they are working on the animals. That is such a cool place, there is so much to see and learn.

Don't forget about Nemo the Musical... we have been there 3 times since it opened and we still have not seen it!

SBETigg
07-19-2007, 05:07 AM
Thanks for advising.

I should add that we won't be getting up early to take advantage of the EMH, so I'm really wondering if the EMH brings in a bigger crowd on Wednesday than a normal Tuesday crowd would be. But it may be not really much difference, in which case I could go on either day. So, if anyone has been on a morning EMH day to AK, what were the crowds like by ten am or so? I'm guessing crowded, but any reports help.

krazeerosie
07-19-2007, 03:11 PM
What is E E

Here we go again...
07-19-2007, 03:23 PM
What is E E

Expidition: Everest, the newest ride at Animal Kingdom. :mickey:

LoriMistress
07-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Avoid going to the parks that has EMH. Example: let's say that AK is having their EMH on Monday...avoid Monday and go to AK on Tuesday.

SBETigg
07-19-2007, 06:23 PM
Avoid going to the parks that has EMH. Example: let's say that AK is having their EMH on Monday...avoid Monday and go to AK on Tuesday.

Thanks, Lori. That was my thought, too. On our last trip, the morning EMH parks were incredibly packed for the first half of the day. Even though Tuesday is listed as a busiest day at AK and Wednesday isn't, Wednesday has the am emh, so I was on the fence but thinking Tuesday may still have fewer crowds. Not that I expect to find low crowds on either day. I think we'll stick with Tuesday. I appreciate the input.