PDA

View Full Version : Best place to see princesses?

blessthishome
07-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi,
We are taking our first trip to WDW Thanksgiving week and I wanted to know the best place to see the princesses? Are they all walking around the park or would it be better to eat at a place (we are only eating lunch at the parks)that has the princesses. I would like my daughter's pictures made with them...where is the best place to do that?

Thanks!

TIGGERSDOBOUNCE
07-18-2007, 10:26 PM
:mickey: I am not an expert but I know that one sure fire way to see princesses and enjoy a good meal is to attend breakfast at Cinderella's Castle...I took my DD (then 12) and she really had a great time...p.s. get reservations as near to 180 days out as you can, the breakfast books fast!

FUN FUN :tigger: FUN

nicole48040
07-18-2007, 11:55 PM
:blush:My family is going then too :thumbsup: Akershus is Epcot has a great princess character buffet (B,L,D) and they have several different princesses at a time. The menu is a little strange but if you book it for Thanksgiving day They will also be having traditional fare.

nicole48040
07-19-2007, 12:04 AM
BTW, at the castle you only get Cindy, Prince, Gmother, and mice. It also costs 2 ts if your on the dining plan. At Akershus it's only one ts and you get several princesses:thumbsup:

DDuck66
07-19-2007, 09:59 AM
i would suggest the Princess Breakfast or Lunch at Norway. You get a nice picture with Belle in her gold gown and there are usually 5 other princesses. I believe that there is Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan, Belle, Cinderella, and Mary Poppins.

tgmousechick
07-19-2007, 10:03 AM
You can also hob-nob with the Pricesses in ToonTown, at the Judge's Pavilion. We saw Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora that way.

I also recommend the Character dining at Norway.