PDA

View Full Version : Best place to see princesses at lunch?

blessthishome
07-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi,
We are taking our first trip to WDW Thanksgiving week and I wanted to know the best place to see the princesses? Are they all walking around the park or would it be better to eat at a place (we are only eating lunch at the parks)that has the princesses. I would like my daughter's pictures made with them...where is the best place to do that?

Thanks!

moe513
07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
The princess dont walk around the park. The characters come out at designated spots at designated times. Check the schedule. The princess can be found at breakfast and dinner. I dont know about lunch. Maybe they are at lunch in the castle I know they are there for breakfast.
In epcot you can find belle and aurora in france. I think thats the country.

LoriMistress
07-18-2007, 09:42 PM
If you don't want to deal with too much of the hassle of waiting in line to see all the characters that will take an average about two hours. Or you can make an reservations at CRT. They are the most expensive character meals but worth it. They have all the princesses and at times the Fairy Godmother. Prince Charming also makes an appearance. You can make an ADR for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You should know if you want to see the most characters choose to go to the breakfast because the lunch and dinners they show little of the princesses.

I would try calling 407-WDW-DINE to make your ADRs. You HAVE to have an appointment, because this restaurant books up quickly, and since you're going during Thanksgiving week the restaurant will be most likely booked. If you cannot get a reservation than I would suggest calling exactly 45 days before your departure because there will be many people who will call Disney to change/cancel their ADRs.

casey@bat
07-18-2007, 10:05 PM
We have eaten lunch at Norway in EPCOT twice and loved it! There are 5 princesses to see. It is worth the money and not as hard to get into as CRT in MK. But, you still need to call NOW!!!!

PrincessKaitsMom
07-18-2007, 10:20 PM
We went last Thanksgiving and we are going back this Thanksgiving as well. Last time, we had dinner at Akershus (Norway in EPCOT) and saw lots of princesses. I believe the lunch there is also a character meal. We are going there for breakfast this year and expect to see lots of princesses again. Also, we are having lunch at the Castle in the Magic Kingdom this Thanksgiving. I hear that Cinderella and other princesses are there as well.