PDA

View Full Version : Collected Pizza in the value resorts and the DDP

Rodders
07-18-2007, 06:18 PM
You guys must get tired of silly questions like this but you know so much. I have searched quite a lot for the answer to this question but I can't find anything.

I know that delivered pizza at the value resorts isn't included in the DDP which is fair enough but can you collect your own and use a counter service credit/s or table service credit/s from the DDP. The Pizzas that I mean are the large ones from the POP food court but not the individual pizzas.

When my DW Disneymooned in 05 we were regularly too tired to go anywhere after the park closed so on a few nights I went to the food court for Pizza and a few beers and bring them to my room. I would be happy to use 2 counter service meal credits or even table service credits but I'm not sure if I can do this. Anyone know?

vamaggie
07-18-2007, 06:23 PM
I don't think that would work. A CS meal is an entree or combo meal and drink so I think the individual pizzas may work but not the big ones (and not beers either) I'm sure someone (who is more of an expert) will come along to confirm or correct me.

Rodders
07-18-2007, 06:27 PM
:blush: Oh, the beers were just an indulgence of mine. I know that they aren't available on the DDP :blush:

Now that would be good value :marg: :beer: :beer: :marg:

I don't think that I could get one of the large Pizzas also. I just think that they are so much nicer than the individual ones so I thought no harm in asking. Thanks for the info.

Crow
07-19-2007, 11:22 AM
:blush: Oh, the beers were just an indulgence of mine. I know that they aren't available on the DDP :blush:

Now that would be good value :marg: :beer: :beer: :marg:

I don't think that I could get one of the large Pizzas also. I just think that they are so much nicer than the individual ones so I thought no harm in asking. Thanks for the info.

yes wouldnt that b nice!:beer:
i did get a calzone at the food court at CSR using a cs credit and it was pretty good.
i might use one at the Pop food court for pizza in Sept. u can always use the dessert for breakfast like i did

Rodders
07-19-2007, 12:14 PM
yes wouldnt that b nice!:beer:

It would be the year of a billion toilet breaks :mickey: