PDA

View Full Version : Lunch included in Keys to Kingdom Tour?

Kairi_7378
07-18-2007, 06:16 PM
I've been reading some trip reports and noticed that the Keys to the Kingdom tour includes a lunch stop. My question is, does the cost of the tour include the cost of the lunch, or do I have to pay seperately for it? We are trying to decide where to use our CS credits.

ytzking
07-18-2007, 07:26 PM
I took the tour last summer and lunch was included in the price of the tour. It was a combo meal at the Columbia Harbour House. I think there were three choices. It was extremely hot that day and the break was much needed.:thumbsup:

DunkieKong
07-18-2007, 07:26 PM
We took the keys to the kingdom tour last year, and lunch at the Columbia Harbor House was included with the price of the tour. They took our orders in the morning, before the tour started, and then, at lunch time, we went upstairs to a private room and lunch was ready.

Marilyn Michetti
07-18-2007, 08:54 PM
It was neat. The lunch break was where we could ask the CM questions that might not be answered on the tour. It was also when everyone got a special gift that was presented with the entree we had chosen before the tour started.:thumbsup:

Everything was so personal, from the small size of the group to how the CM would call everyone by name without seeming to even glance at name tags.:mickey:

sgdisney
07-18-2007, 09:02 PM
I have a reservation for this tour on August 17th and the CM who took the reservation said lunch was included at the Columbia Harbour House. I am really looking forward to the tour.

CaptSmee
07-18-2007, 10:17 PM
The tour is excellent, and you do have lunch upstairs at Columbia Harbour House.

berri_boo
07-18-2007, 11:28 PM
We're doingt his tour on Nov 27 (same night we are going to MVMCP). Does anyone know what kind of food is offered for lunch? I'm a very picky eater (i don't eat most meat - i mostly live on italian food, pizza, hot dogs & breaded chicken patties). I'm just wondering if it would be possible to special order something if they happen not to have anything on the menu for me...which is 99.9% likely :blush:. Thanks a bunch!

WLD4
07-19-2007, 09:02 AM
We took the tour last week. We could choose any of the entrees available on the lunch menu, so check the menu in the info central section.

DDuck66
07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
We're doingt his tour on Nov 27 (same night we are going to MVMCP). Does anyone know what kind of food is offered for lunch? I'm a very picky eater (i don't eat most meat - i mostly live on italian food, pizza, hot dogs & breaded chicken patties). I'm just wondering if it would be possible to special order something if they happen not to have anything on the menu for me...which is 99.9% likely :blush:. Thanks a bunch!

I know that the Columbia serves chicken fingers as well as some nice salads. We took the tour 3 years ago and the CHH is where they always seem to have lunch.

like2workout
07-19-2007, 04:40 PM
yes, lunch is included in the price. i think it's great to go to the harbor house too. i had passed it a million times and really never noticed it, but it's a great place to eat. now it's among my mother and sister's favorite restaurants.

Kairi_7378
07-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Thanks! We are looking forward to trying the Harbor House. (When DH went on trips with his family, they never ate on property to save $, so now he likes trying all of the new places!)