PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Will Call to pick up their park tickets?

BriarRose
07-18-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm not ready to purchase our park tickets, but since we leave in four months, I'm preparing for it.

We are going to be at WDW for eight days and the passes available at the Disney Stores are for seven days. I was told any longer, and I would need to order them online or at the parks.

From my estimates, standard shipping is two weeks, express shipping is one week and Will Call should be available on the day we arrive.

I would probably purchase them a month to a month and a half before we go to be safe, but it almost seems the best bet would be Will Call. That way, there is no chance of the tickets getting lost in the mail.

Has anyone used Will Call? Was is a good or bad experience?

johnO
07-18-2007, 05:19 PM
We always do everything online from planning, to paying (except ADR) and pick up our tickets when we arrive. Never had a problem. Everything always works out great.:mickey:

Jeri Lynn
07-18-2007, 05:19 PM
I have used "will call" for tickets and have never had a problem.

disneymom15
07-18-2007, 05:23 PM
We've used will call several times. It's very easy. All you need is your confirmation sheet and ID. You can pick them up at any of the parks.

ytzking
07-18-2007, 05:25 PM
I picked up my 10 day Park Hoppers at Will Call in DTD Guest Services last year. There was no problem at all.

Lizzie
07-18-2007, 05:26 PM
We used will call on our last trip. But they are the paper tickets if you get them mailed to you they are plastic and way better quality. We were with a large group and we had the yucky paper tickets.

LauraF
07-18-2007, 05:38 PM
I've always ordered my tickets online because I like the convenience of having them all together with my resort key. But my father used Will Call once for a last minute addition to our vacation on year and he said it worked fine.

BriarRose
07-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the responses! I think I will have them shipped instead of Will Call. I'd rather have the plastic ticket than the paper ticket incase it gets wet on a ride.

Thanks again! :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
07-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Your other option is to go ahead and buy the 7-day passes from the Disney Store and then add 1-day when you arrive. You can do this at Guest Relations at the parks or your resort (if staying on-site).