PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

CrazyStitch
07-18-2007, 04:14 PM
Well, only 17 days left until I leave for WDW :) Yay! :number1:

Got a question about tickets. I had picked up our tickets ahead of time, at the local Disney Store. They're just 4-day base tickets, as at the time that's all I thought I'd be able to afford. Well, I can now afford to add the Park Hopper feature. My question is, where would I go to do this? I figure Guest Services at park, but can I do it anywhere without actually entering a park, like at the resort (Pop)? And if I wanted to bump the tickets up to 5-day, how would that work?

Thanks!

Dopey's Girl
07-18-2007, 04:39 PM
I upgraded at the first park I went too and it was easy as pie! Just tell the CM what you want to do and they should have no problem helping you out! If you are planning to be at MK, get there early though...the line at guest services there always seems to be really long! I'm not sure if you can do it at the resorts...I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you with that one!

Have a great trip!

jszczur5
07-18-2007, 05:11 PM
You can do it any guest services counter. A couple of years ago, we had to upgrade some tickets, so we did it the night before at GS at Downtown Disney, which therefore did not require entrance to a park. I'm not sure if you can do it at your resort or not.

Morpheous
07-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Well, I know last time we went we were there for 10 days. But the Disney Store we bought ours at only had 7 day tickets.. We were able to add 3 more days to our ticket at the front desk of our Hotel. (Contemporary) So as far as I know they are able to upgrade and modify your tickets at the Hotels, and of course the places others mentioned. :)

CrazyStitch
07-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Cool :) We'll be arriving mid-afternoon on the 5th, with our first full day in the parks on the 6th, so I didn't want to have to use a day to get the upgrade. I might add the extra day if everyone's up to hitting MK that evening. Not sure if they will after a 16 hour drive, but we'll see :p

Thanks again :)

mainemajor
07-18-2007, 09:38 PM
You can get it done right at POP, too :number1:
Have a Disney trip