PDA

View Full Version : Could you tell me....

nicole48040
07-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Is it better to call a cab for dining ressies at another resort????? I am trying to figure out what the best way to get from POR to the Poly and POR to the Hopp Dee Doo is......and how pricey will a cab be???? I just don't want to waste alot of time with alll the bus switches and so on.........PLEASE help! :blush:

Tygger7
07-18-2007, 02:33 PM
I can't imagine that taking a cab would save a signigicant amount of time, just to go between resorts. We usually pick our restaruants based on what park we'll be at on that particular day. So, for example: The day you're going to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review, plan on going to the Magic Kingdom. Then you can take the boat over to Ft. Wilderness from the MK...it's a wonderful, relaxing trip. If you're eating at the Poly, again, MK would be my first choice and then Epcot second. You could easily take the monorail or boat. Going from one of the parks to a resort is always quicker, rather than trying to go from resort to resort. Just my two cents. :mickey:

BigRedDad
07-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Resort hopping is one of the downfalls to Disney Transportation. To get from one resort to another is a pain. As Tygger7 said, plan your parks around your dinner ressies. That way you can get to the resort without shuttle hopping.

As far as getting a cab, it is definitely not difficult. Call guest services and ask them to have a cab at a specific time. If taking a cab back to the resort, you can ask guest services to have a cab at a specific time while you stroll through the resort. It is not difficult and there is not much waiting.

SBETigg
07-18-2007, 03:11 PM
I think a cab will be around $12 from what I have heard. I've never done it. I find that Disney transportation is usually fine as long as I give myself enough time.