View Full Version : Anyone wanna trade rooms ??? (Dec 2-7)

07-18-2007, 09:52 AM
We have a 1 Bedroom @ SSR booked for Dec 2-7 and a 2 Bedroom @ SSR booked for Dec 7-14.

I just got off the phone with member services and once again confirmed that there is nothing else available for the Dec 2-7 timeframe...anywhere!

My wife and I spoke last night and thought that if we are stuck in a 1 bedroom (with 4 of us) for the first week that it may be nice to try a different resort.

Assuming someone would like to chekc out SSR...
Are 'trades' allowed? or is it more of a reservation under another name?

07-18-2007, 12:18 PM
It would be more like a rental and we don't do trades or rents on this board. The begining of december is very popular for DVCers which is why you are having trouble getting in elsewhere. SSR is likely to be the only place with availability because it is so big. I would be surprised if you can get anyone to swap into there from another DVC resort.

Have you considered using a waitlist? You can go for day by day so you may be able to get into another resort for some of the time. You may get the whole period if you are patient but you may get nothing. May be worth a try.

07-18-2007, 01:57 PM
yep, we are on the waitlist for a studio or a 2bedroom at OKW. Of course, if we don't make any changes we'll do the best with the 1-bedroom at SSR (or course the pull outs are very bad)