PDA

View Full Version : Food Court at AS Movies or Counter Service

cherbie66
07-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Is it less expensive to get food at counter services in the parks or at the AS Movies Resort?

I plan on bringing poptarts for breakfast every morning and granola bars as snacks and spend as little as possible on food from Disney (although I'm sure it will be difficult).

PeterPanFan
07-18-2007, 09:30 AM
I think its going to be about the same you will be just splitting pennys.

As for food we do the same. Pop tarts or muffins from home for breakfast then eat at the parks.

Check out the food plan its great. Do research so you fully understand the program. Then you can eat like kings where ever you want. You wont be dissapointed. Call Disney and Check it out!:cool:

Strmchsr
07-18-2007, 09:35 AM
CS is pretty much the same either way. I suppose you might could spend a little less at the food court simply because they offer lighter things than most of the park CS places, but in terms of a normal meal it would be pretty much the same.

droopy d.
07-18-2007, 10:15 AM
I would say the prices are about the same at both, it just depends where you are when its time to eat. We do eat breakfast in our room but we have the DDP for lunch, dinner, and snacks and you eat very well. If you decide on it try to eat at sit down dinners and not buffets it takes away some of the benefits in my opinion.

Scott C
07-18-2007, 03:20 PM
I would agree with the above posters -- but would add one scenario. Large Pepperoni Pizza was 15.99 if I recall at POP -- it fed the five of us. This with the refillable mugs made for a pretty cheap meal.

Thanks
Scott C