PDA

View Full Version : What's a good time to plan

luvdiznee
07-18-2007, 07:49 AM
for breakfast at Boatwrights? Since we are staying at POR and had a great dinner when we went before, we wanted to go to Boatwrights for breakfast. Banana stuffed french toast sounds good!:cloud9:Anyway, we are planning on going our last morning before we leave for the airport. So our flight leaves at 12:50 and will be using DME so they may want to pick us up 2-3 hours before????:confused:Just trying to decide what's a good time to go to breakfast and hoping to have time to go back to the room before having to get to the airport. Thanks :mickey:

Strmchsr
07-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Plan on DME picking you up at 9:50. That would mean a fairly early breakfast at Boatwrights. Count on transportation being (worst case) 30 min each way, give yourself an hour to eat, so I'd say you'd need to make it for 7:45 at the latest, and you still might feel rushed.

luvdiznee
07-18-2007, 08:52 AM
Thanks for all the extra detailed info. It's a good thing they are open at 7am.:mickey:

Strmchsr
07-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Thanks for all the extra detailed info. It's a good thing they are open at 7am.:mickey:

For some reason I was thinking traveling to DTD when I first replied (that's what I get for writing a reply before the first morning caffine :coffee: ). With you staying at POR you can make your breakfast for anytime between 7:00-8:15. That would give you plenty of time to eat without feeling rushed and still be ready for DME.

luvdiznee
07-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Good thing I kept the 8:00 ressie. :mickey:

tinksmom02
07-18-2007, 11:28 PM
I think 8:00 would be a perfect time.

BTW, the banana stuffed french toast IS really good. Really, really good. :eat: