PDA

View Full Version : Gummi Character bag questions

JPL
07-18-2007, 12:01 AM
Ok they changed the bag for Gummi Characters and a few things written on the bag really confuse me

1. It says Resealable for easy portion control what exactly does this mean :confused:

2. Servings per bag 4 :confused:

3. The real confusing thing for me Fun to Share :confused::confused::confused:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-18-2007, 01:06 AM

You don't think they're trying to hint anything, do you? ;)

terri.m
07-18-2007, 09:31 AM
Ok they changed the bag for Gummi Characters and a few things written on the bag really confuse me

1. It says Resealable for easy portion control what exactly does this mean :confused:

2. Servings per bag 4 :confused:

It should read:

1. Easy opening for those who cannot get their gummy fix quick enough

2. Servings per bag: depends on who you are

3. Fun to eat in front of your friends and watch them drool.

I'm sure someone else will come up with something much wittier ( Tricks???) but my heart is still too broken from JK's refusal to share his gummys with me last night. :cry::sob::sad:

RenDuran
07-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Whoever wrote that package could have saved themselves a lot of extra wording by just saying...."Easy to open for you and three friends to share!"

JPL
07-18-2007, 11:21 AM
"Easy to open for you and three friends to share!"

I still don't understand the Share concept :confused::confused: It is much more fun to eat the entire bag yourself trust me ;)

janmathatter
07-18-2007, 11:43 AM
1. Resealable comes in handy when ppl approach. You seal them up and say you can't open until ..pick a time when you know you will be alone. Therefore you control the portions to be yours and yours alone.

2. The 4 portions thing is this: it takes a few minutes to eat the first portion, a few minutes to eat the second, and so on. Therefore you can consume 4 portions within 10 minutes or less and still meet their guidelines.

3. The fun to share comes in to play when it is the other person's bag of gummis. Then it would be fun for them to share with you.

See, spending a day with my lawyer paid off. You now have your reasonable arguments for your gummi consumption.

Chescat
07-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Is this a hint, since I haven't got the gummis out to you yet? You are now reading empty bags. :thedolls:

Patricia
07-18-2007, 04:35 PM
JP has a direct gummie connection?? He didn't share that either..

If you've ever seen him snatch a cookie out of your hand, you'd understand his reluctance to share anything. He snatches and runs off screaming "Mine, Mine!!":bolt:

Chescat
07-18-2007, 06:09 PM
JP has a direct gummie connection?? He didn't share that either..:
Did I say I send him gummi characters? Meant to say he buys a lot on his trip and doesn't eat the whole bag in one sitting or begs for more. :blush:

cheshirecollector
07-18-2007, 07:46 PM
:funny: JP, you need a bag that says: "New easy-pour spout - fits right in your mouth".

RenDuran
07-18-2007, 09:50 PM
:funny: JP, you need a bag that says: "New easy-pour spout - fits right in your mouth".

...or directly into your gullet!

wizardmickey
07-18-2007, 11:01 PM
... or maybe he should:
Step 1: Set the entire bag out in the sun for a few hours or place in the microwave until gummi's are of a less than gummi consistency.
Step 2: Place liquified gummi's into an IV bag.
Step 3: Intraveiniously feed yourself gummi's non-stop until supply is exhausted (this can even be done while sleeping, in the tub or on the toy.let!)
Step 4: Repeat as needed.
Step 5: Check into rehab or psychiatric facility for gummi dependencty treatment.

RicksCafe
07-19-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm sure someone else will come up with something much wittier ( Tricks???)... Sorry. Can't help you, Tea. I haven't eaten Gummi Bears since... the incident.

I do, however, enjoy the sweet taste of peanut M&M's: the snack for chocolate lovers around the world who enjoy a nutty crunch with their munch.

And I can make your average 1.74 ounce bag of peanut M&M's last about an hour. I have a technique, you see. First, I....

Oops. Sorry, I forget that most people are not impressed with that skill. I should try to remember what the judges at America's Got Talent said when I auditioned my slow M&M eating skills.

Piers: "Get the bloody @%#* off the stage."
Sharon: "I think it's a darling talent, Ricks."
The Hoff: "I need a drink."

Ricks (who now is craving some peanut M&M's)

terri.m
07-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Incident?? There was a gummi incident??

JPL
07-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Incident?? There was a gummi incident??

We are probably better off not knowing ;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-19-2007, 06:19 PM
... or maybe he should:
Step 1: Set the entire bag out in the sun for a few hours or place in the microwave until gummi's are of a less than gummi consistency.
Step 2: Place liquified gummi's into an IV bag.
Step 3: Intraveiniously feed yourself gummi's non-stop until supply is exhausted (this can even be done while sleeping, in the tub or on the toy.let!)
Step 4: Repeat as needed.
Step 5: Check into rehab or psychiatric facility for gummi dependencty treatment.

Hey! Great idea! I really should repeat the last step a few times. :P Now, where's my needle? :D