PDA

View Full Version : Pirate And Princess Party

moe513
07-17-2007, 09:55 PM
What is the best way to approach the ppp. Should we start on main street? What are the things that are a must? Is there a map you need? Thanks so much.

JPL
07-17-2007, 10:29 PM
I have not attended the party but have seen video of the Parade and Fireworks. I would vote for these 2 things as absolute must sees. :mickey:

psychotekkie
07-17-2007, 11:05 PM
They will give you a special map at the gate. However, you can probably find a copy of it online. I did see a copy online but can not remember where. Just google it.

Then base your attack plan on whether you want to find lots of treasure, go to dance parties, hit rides, parades, fireworks, meet unusual characters etc.

AuntDJ
07-18-2007, 08:21 PM
I agree, it depends on what you want the most.

We were princesses, so we got there before the party started(about 6) and queued up for the princesses(in toontown) and because we did that we were able to hit 2 of the three rooms in about 30 minutes. When we came out of the 2nd room, the lines were ridiculous!

Also, something to be aware of (a lesson we learned the hard way), the face characters take a break every 30 min for about 30 min. They did bring out other characters but we NEEDED the princesses...for example, Jasmine went in and the Genie came out...Pocahantes went in and the racoon came out. The only place this DID NOT happen was to meet Ariel; her line stood still forever and no one knew what was going on...

The parade and fireworks are a must see, they were beautiful!

We didn't do much treasure hunting as there seemed to be long lines and now I could not even tell you what was in the treasure spots..

You did say who was in your party, but the other thing I discovered was the day of the party we should have layed low and rested as we (the kids 8 & 5) were exhausted by 10ish and I think we could have benefited by staying later. So if you have young ones and can, I say take the party day slow and relax, maybe a nap if you can.

Have fun!

DJ