PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mickeys in your world?

Mickey Magic
07-17-2007, 05:19 PM
:mickey:Ok...tell me I'm not crazy!!! Do you ever see hidden Mickeys in your world. I guess it's a sign of DO "Disney Obsession"! The top of my toast...my DD found styrofoam balls in MM shape...What do you see?!:mickey:

disneykat
07-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Okay, I was buying fish for my DS's fish tank the other day and I found the coolest fish ever. They are called Sunburst Mickey Mouse Platy. They are orange like a platy but have a Mickey head sideways in the tail. My DS was sooo excited and takes great pride when he tells someone, "I've got a hidden mickey in my tank, can you find it?" :mickey:

44 Day until Pop!!

WDWdreamer87
07-17-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm the same. I take pictures of them. I found a cloud yesterday that almost made me run off the road from taking a picture. Close friends are also beginning to find them everywhere too!!!! :mickey:

kakn7294
07-17-2007, 08:54 PM
The dashboard of my Jeep Liberty has a Hidden Mickey among the gauges. I've had some of those fish too. My youngest DD loves to look for Hidden Mickey's everywhere.

Mickey91
07-18-2007, 10:53 AM
We see one almost everyday! Everywhere we go we are on the lookout for them. Sometimes it is on our plate at dinner. Sometimes on a sign on the road. There was an old door bell at a skate rink we used to go to that was shaped like a Mickey head. We have heard about the fish! We will have to get some!:mickey:

Jenemmy
07-18-2007, 11:27 AM
OK get this....the tub in our master bath leaked a bit and seeped into the ceiling of our kitchen. One of the water spots was a hidden mickey. My DH is standing there so mad he could spit at what is going on, and I am squeeling and going "oooooo -- a hidden mickey!!!"

kaerbear178
07-19-2007, 05:24 PM
My door mat from Pier 1 is a bunch of circles so I always find hidden mickeys in it.
There are also some on the back of lifesavers on the desk!

IloveDisney71
07-19-2007, 08:50 PM
You can take a sugar cookie and 2 oreos and yep - you guessed it - you can make a "hidden" Mickey!

tinkerbell04
07-20-2007, 02:18 PM
WE are the same way! my daughter was eating chicken nuggets from Wendy's the other day and she said look Mommy, it is a hidden Mickey! Sure enough, it looked just like a hidden Mickey! We are training her early.:mickey:

Suz36
07-26-2007, 10:46 AM
My kids find them everywhere! Most often it's my DS, finding them somewhere in his food. A few weeks ago we were in Williamsburg,VA and the kids found that the padlocks they had all around were hidden Poohs!

TinkInTraining
07-26-2007, 11:38 AM
My husband, who is self proclaimed - "Just the driver", saw clouds in the sky that if you looked at them sideways they made the perfect hidden mickey.

He took a picture of them on his cell phone and sent it to me. I printed it out and have it on my desk at work...

I told him only a true Disney veteran could have picked that out at that angle...

:mickey:

NJBelle
07-30-2007, 05:12 PM
We Disney people need to get a life, huh?

My siblings and I find hidden Mickeys just about every where. I found a really good one on the liner of my pool. My sister (6) found one in a restroom floor. They do pop up in the strangest places don't they? :mickey: