PDA

View Full Version : January 11-20

bshaw96
07-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey there :mickey: Due to scheduling conflicts, our vacation has been moved from November 2007 until January 11-20. Have never been anytime other than summer months. Am looking forward to the cooler temps, but other than that, not sure what to expect that time of year. Tips? Suggestions? We will be taking our camper and staying at FW. THANKS!

faline
07-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Crowds are generally low in January though temperatures can be low as well!

cubbie
07-17-2007, 04:33 PM
You will be going over Marathon Weekend, so it will be slightly busier than normal that weekend. However, it really is still dead compared to summer crowds.

DizNee143
07-18-2007, 12:10 PM
ok i could be a spokesmen for Disney in January!! i LOVE it there during that month...it is great!!!! the temp is a little unpredictable..but that pass few times i have gone in january (usully anywhere from the 7th to about the 17th or so) the weather has been pretty decent..usually averaging the 70s..and personally i think that is excellent weather to tour the parks in...you wont be all hot a sweaty..and just yucky!!..the crowds or not really crowds...ive been down twice during the marathon and to me it did nothing for park attendance..yes the resorts me be booked up but most people come for the marathon and then leave when its done...so i really never noticed any difference in crowds..
and i believe January is value season...im not positive on that one...but January is a great time to visit "the world"...:mickey:

CNDkanga
07-19-2007, 12:39 AM
we'll be at fort wilderness from the 12th-24th of Jan. We are so excited and will be tent camping (flying in with all our gear!). We had previously booked for May but decided that in terms of camping the cooler weather was more comfortable especially with three young children. I just booked our ADR's the other day and got everything we wanted at the times we desired. I'm looking forward to visiting at a less crowed time even though the parks close early I feel that the low crowds are worth it.

Have a great time!

kaerbear178
07-19-2007, 05:12 PM
I loved it when we went in January. The temps were great, we didn't have many lines and it was more of a relaxed feel. We are going in Dec this year but I wouldn't hesitate to go back in Jan.