PDA

View Full Version : How do you decorate your stroller?

Dyanna
07-17-2007, 02:41 PM
We will be taking DD for her 1st trip to WDW in Oct. At that time she will be 10 months & would be taking her stroller from home. How do you decorate your stroller to be different from everyone elses so you see it right away once you get off a ride? So many people have the same strollers these days its hard to tell one from another.

BigRedDad
07-17-2007, 02:53 PM
We haven't done it yet, but my plan is to have a helium balloon attached each day. I will have it raised slightly so I can see it when it is parked somewhere. I am sure the plan will change when we get there to see how others are marked and go a different route. Maybe even work some engineering skills and attach a remote beeper to it like the car keys.

sleepingbooty
07-17-2007, 03:13 PM
We've used one of those curly ribbon clusters you buy to put on gifts in the past and its worked well. Most people don't do anything so it really stands out. I've also seen things like bandanas or bows tied to the handle.

DawsonAR
07-17-2007, 07:42 PM
We use a really ugly and bright scarf. It has worked great.

kakn7294
07-17-2007, 09:06 PM
We always had custom made Steeler storage bag attached to the back of the stroller. I also had a luggage tag - the kind where the front is covered so the info doesn't show unless you take the tag off - fastened under the stroller so that if there was any question as to whether it was mine, we could just check the hidden tag.

poohbearkris
07-17-2007, 09:18 PM
We did the mylar ballonthing and it worked well.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
07-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Hmm..Never thought about that. Good thinking.:thumbsup:

The balloon idea is a good one. So is the scarf.

I have never seen a stroller that I confused with mine. Even though it is a Perego and fairly common. I can't imagine the confusion possiblity with a rental.