PDA

View Full Version : INTERCOT > Info Central > Closing & Refurbishment Schedule Innoventions

Dyanna
07-17-2007, 12:27 PM
I have not been to WDW in a while so please forgive me if any part of my question is wrong.:hide2::hide:

I know that Innoventions is closed. Is it the entire building(s)or just parts of the displays? If some portions are open which ones?

Can't believe that when we go in Oct, SE, Innoventions & BTMRR will all be closed. I sure hope they do not shut down more!

LoriMistress
07-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Check either Disney.com or this site frequently regardling any changes on closing & refurbishment of any attraction/restaurant/etc.

DisneyFanatic11
07-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Can't believe that when we go in Oct, SE, Innoventions & BTMRR will all be closed. I sure hope they do not shut down more!

I understand how you feel! When I go down in August, I'm going to miss my two favorite rides: Spaceship Earth and the Haunted Mansion. Plus, I'm going in October again for MNSSHP.

To answer your question, I believe that it's just certain parts. I'm not entirely sure.

Figment!
07-17-2007, 05:25 PM
I know that Innoventions is closed. Is it the entire building(s)or just parts of the displays? If some portions are open which ones? Only the Progress City exhibit is currently under refurbishment.

Innoventions: Opportunity City Exhibit will be closed from June 15, 2007 - February 1, 2008. Too Small to See is a traveling exhibit and will be on hiatus from Epcot till Early 2008.

Dreamin' of Disney
07-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Does anyone know why Haunted Mansion is going down for a month? Is it just a regular maintenence downtime or something else? I know they do the Nightmare Before Christmas thing in DL, just wondering if they were going to give it a shot here at WDW?

WDWfanatic742
07-23-2007, 05:57 PM
They are changing a few things around. A few things that have been rumored or confirmed are that the graveyard scene is getting an overhaul, new pop-up ghosts, possibly another scene added to the end, a different ride experience between daytime and nighttime and a few other routine things to the other scenes.