PDA

View Full Version : Stunt Monkey

LittleDragonErin
07-17-2007, 02:30 AM
Several of you have asked about it and since he's been too busy for us VMK'ers, I'll post it for him. Here's MonkeyBoyJoe in action. Enjoy!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/723952/joe_palanca_2007_show_reel/

Jeremy
07-17-2007, 02:39 AM
wow he is good.

thank you Dragon for the link to watch.:thumbsup:

Chescat
07-17-2007, 05:48 AM
Yay Monkey! :)

And you guys wanted to know why I wanted to spend JP's food money to take Erin and Monkey on the plane with me. :D

Also Happy Belated Birthday Joe. :cake::birthday:

RenDuran
07-17-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm loving that music, and of course, MonkeyBoyJoe! :monkey: Wow!

JPL
07-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Awesome Video :thumbsup:

jjramsey
07-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Nice!

chrisb26
07-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Wow that is amazing :number1:

I think Jk might have found his two new body guards. Erin and Monkey with their skills I don't think anybody will want to mess with him. Of course he will still have his guard cats as well since they can get crazy. Especially when Cheese puts on her mean face between all that those people will. :hide2::bolt:

Chescat
07-17-2007, 12:49 PM
When everybody comes down in October, we'll have to see if Joe and Erin could do a demo for us. That would be awesome. Erin, isn't the place not that far from the park? I could supply transport in our two cars. :blush:

I do miss Joe though, haven't seen him since Varcity, Genie, and Rock were at the park. Hope to see him next time Varcity comes down. And maybe finally see you Erin. ;)

terri.m
07-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Wow! Awesome moves there Monkey!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-17-2007, 07:26 PM
I knew from the thread title that there was going to be another awesome video ;) Thanks for sharing Dragon!

Happy Belated Birthday Monkey :birthday: :cake: :party:

bigpapiortiz34
07-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Whoa!!! You two are so talented, I just cant even put words to it. You both should be very proud of what you can do and can achieve. I wish I had those skills. Do you guys do lessons? :blush:

MonkeyBoyJoe
07-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Yep, I'm still alive. Been spending more of my free time at the gym and working on some film projects as you can see. Glad everybody enjoyed the video.

And yeah, Cat, our gym is down the street from Disneyland. Across from the Ducks and Angels stadiums (Katella and Main). As long as we're not working on any projects, visitors are always welcome. ;)

Chescat
07-18-2007, 06:47 PM
And yeah, Cat, our gym is down the street from Disneyland. Across from the Ducks and Angels stadiums (Katella and Main). As long as we're not working on any projects, visitors are always welcome. ;)
We might need that gym next month for a little bit when a certain person (cough varcity cough) comes down for his birthday. He was telling us last night that he could do similar moves and keep up with you. I'd like to give him an opportunity to show us his moves.
:funny::funny:

LittleDragonErin
07-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Heh heh...

Hahahahaha....

Okay okay, I'll give him a chance to show his stuff. ;)

varcity
07-20-2007, 02:51 AM
Okay okay, I'll give him a chance to show his stuff. ;)

Little do you know I was Bruce Lee impersonator of the year three times as well as had a roll in Rush hour 2.

Anyways, you seen the video, monkey doesn't even hit the people. You can tell he can't finish his punches and kicks... Sheesh, rule number one when fighting: hit something. :thedolls:

and on that note: :bolt:

Chescat
07-20-2007, 02:55 AM
Anyways, you seen the video, monkey doesn't even hit the people. You can tell he can't finish his punches and kicks... Sheesh, rule number one when fighting: hit something. :thedolls:
Think those are fighting words Monkey. Loser pays for cookie boat for winner, Erin and I.
:boxing::boxing::boxing:

LittleDragonErin
07-20-2007, 02:37 PM

Hmm...Monkey, I think you need to dig up that video of when we were holding the large pads and you sent us flying with them kicks of yours. ;)