PDA

View Full Version : Out of the 3 newest attractions in Disney World which is your favorite?

Jakk
07-17-2007, 02:05 AM
So the newest 3 attractions MILF, Nemo: Musical, Sea's with Nemo and friends ride which your top 3 newest attractions?

1. Sea's with Nemo and friends ride (just love,love,love ths ride)
2. Nemo: The Musical (I belive this is the best show on any Disney property!)
3 MILF (I didn't hate the Laugh floor I thought it was quite funny but I couldn't compare it to the above attractions)

So whats your top 3?

playdead88
07-17-2007, 06:23 AM
we loved them all but at monsters they picked my 6 yo dd's joke and when mike told her joke it was one of those disney moments - then they asked her a question and put her on the big screen! on the way out someone told her she was the star of the show - she told me that was her favorite day ever :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
07-17-2007, 07:51 AM
I think all three are great additions, but for me there is no contest. The Nemo musical at Animal Kingdom is the best show I have ever seen on Disney property and that includes the amazing Aladdin musical at the DCA park in California. The Nemo sets are just stunning, the combination of people and puppets is seamless and the music numbers are top notch. Definitely a Broadway level mini production!! I cried it made me so emotional. In fact, I think it was better emotionally than the movie is.

My daughter and I are going for a short trip in October so she can see John Tartaglia in the Johnny and the Sprite shows at MGM. The only other thing that she has on her list as a MUST DO is to see the Nemo musical each afternoon if we can there after the last Johnny show.

Toad
07-17-2007, 03:38 PM
The only one I've been on is The Seas with Nemo and Friends, which I think is incredibly dull.

Clotho
07-17-2007, 04:14 PM
But can we call it "The Laugh Floor" or "Monsters, Inc"? LOL!

DisneyFreak23
07-17-2007, 06:01 PM
havent been on any of them yet, so i cant judge, but i look forward to rating them in 52 days!

SBETigg
07-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Okay, maybe we need to rethink the abbreviation for Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor It took me the longest time to figure out that you weren't making a naughty reference with MILF. Sorry! :blush: Is it just me? Oh, no, I see Clotho may have gone there, too.

I can't choose until August when I try them all for the first time.

countrycharmer
07-18-2007, 07:49 AM
I would have to say Philarmagic....I love all the effects!

JPL
07-18-2007, 11:51 AM
I know it might not fit into the 3 newest but Everest is best attraction they have added in years. The attention to detail and the scale of the ride are amazing. It has every thing an E-ticket attraction needs:thumbsup:

As for the other I have not seen the Nemo show. I enjoyed the Laugh Floor and The Seas with Nemo but would not be terribly disappointed if I missed either or both on a trip.

dreamingofdisney77
07-18-2007, 12:45 PM
we love the Monster's inc... They picked one of the girls from our group (15 years old) and put her on the big screen and it just made it that much funnier.. we didn't stop laughing, but maybe thats just our silly sense of humor

Disney Maniac
07-18-2007, 01:03 PM
My choose is...

1)MILF (It is very funny!!!)

2) Sea's with Nemo and Friends (It is amazing and very neat, I love the Clam Mobiles!!)

3) Nemo the Musical (I didn't have a chance to see it, maybe I'll see it in 2008)

That is my ratings!!!:mickey:

DessertDivaFL
07-18-2007, 01:47 PM
I haven't been to any of these yet but I will in November. I see from the previous posts that the Monsters Inc Comedy attraction is popular. I hope they pick my DD13 because she is a ham! :encore:

DisneyNut2005
07-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Out of WDW's 4 newest attractions, my top 3 are:

1) Gran Fiesta Tour starring The Three Caballeros
2) A tie between The Seas with Nemo and Friends and Finding Nemo: The Musical
3) Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

poeticeclipse
07-18-2007, 01:56 PM
I think all three are great additions, but for me there is no contest. The Nemo musical at Animal Kingdom is the best show I have ever seen on Disney property and that includes the amazing Aladdin musical at the DCA park in California. The Nemo sets are just stunning, the combination of people and puppets is seamless and the music numbers are top notch. Definitely a Broadway level mini production!! I cried it made me so emotional. In fact, I think it was better emotionally than the movie is.

EXACTLY! I got so emotional at the end. My husband looked over at me and said "hunny, what's wrong?" I muttered "All of these people put all of this time into this and it's so amazingly beautiful. Plus, look how happy Nemo and his dad are!"

Diznee4Me
07-19-2007, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=SBETigg;1358648]Okay, maybe we need to rethink the abbreviation for Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor It took me the longest time to figure out that you weren't making a naughty reference with MILF. Sorry! :blush: Is it just me? Oh, no, I see Clotho may have gone there, too. QUOTE]

HAHAHA! I also had to do a double take! :D

Anyhoo... Haven't seen Monsters or the Nemo show yet but I did really enjoy the Nemo ride at EPCOT. Great effects and a few minutes to relax.

Belle_0717
07-19-2007, 01:14 PM
1. Nemo The Musical - it is incredible.

2. MILF - hysterical!

3. Nemo ride and Grand Fiesta - just okay in my book.

Jeff T
07-19-2007, 03:28 PM
We visited Disney World last week, and I think everyone in my family would vote as follows:

1. Nemo musical
2. Nemo ride
3. Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor

All 3 attractions are good additions to the parks. Personally, I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the Monster's attraction so much. It was funny, technically done very well. Based on the lines of people and their reactions, all enjoyed this show.