PDA

View Full Version : park maps

goofyfan4466
07-17-2007, 01:18 AM
is their anywhere besides wdw where i can get a set of park maps like they have at the turnstiles ? i thought maybe at the disney store near my house but the store seems to be going downhill as they don't seem to have much.

BigRedDad
07-17-2007, 07:02 AM
You can go here to create customized maps. This is the only place I know of that you can get them. eBay may have them, but that is a waste.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsSampleMapsPage

PeterPanFan
07-17-2007, 08:18 AM
Go on this Disney web site and create maps they are Awsome! Very cool. Classic looking with your family name on them. Disney wont send you the maps they have at the park. Do the map thing on there web site you wont be sorry. Did I mention there very cool.:blush:

DizneyRox
07-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Don't travel agents and AAA have some literature that you can browse over. Since they have broken out the times guide from the maps, they are pretty generic and I think they are sent all over.

mickey-mouse35
07-17-2007, 06:18 PM
AAA's guide book for Disney has great maps. My sister was also kind enough to bring back maps from her May trip for me to use in planning my October trip. Maybe you could get them from someone who is returning?

tundramom
07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I have extras of every park but MGM (ran out). I can mail to you if you like. I always pick up a stack at each park, inevitably someone who knows someone needs help planning and I like to help:blush:.We go back again in Oct. also if you want something more current- p.m. me if you like.