PDA

View Full Version : Booking with Disney Visa

kaylamag
07-16-2007, 07:37 PM
I have a question about booking using your Disney Visa Card. I know that they advertise no interst for 6 months on your disney vacation. In order to get this offer, do you have to book directly through Disney? Can i still book with my travel agent?

tinksmom02
07-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't know about any travel agent, but I got the no interest on my deposit through MJ!

Beast_fanatic
07-16-2007, 10:54 PM
So long as the payment is made to Disney on the card, and the booking is for a package, you'll qualify for the financing offer. If however, the charge is made to the travel agency and then they apply the payment to Disney, I don't think you'll qualify...

rjmdds
07-17-2007, 10:17 AM
The quality of information and knowledge of the people on this board never ceases to amaze me. I have a Disney Visa and have been building up my rewards for my trip in April '08 and never knew about this benefit. Thanks!

kaylamag
07-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Can someone define 'package' for me. Does it have to be a Disney package or if i book everything (room, tickets, dining plan) together is that considered a package?

faline
07-17-2007, 08:00 PM
A package is defined by Disney and includes your room, dining, and park passes. Buying each of these things separately does not make a package.

BronxTigger
07-17-2007, 09:24 PM
I booked a room only through Disney directly. When I paid the deposit, it showed up on a separate section of my Disney Visa bill, and stated I had 6 months to pay it off.