PDA

View Full Version : DME for Luggage??

BigRedDad
07-16-2007, 07:50 AM
We are thinking of using a limo service from and to MCO. However, there will be 8 of us and a fair amount of luggage. The limos can only accommodate a certain amount of luggage.

Can we use ME to transfer the checked luggage and take a limo for us and the carry-ons?

Strmchsr
07-16-2007, 07:55 AM
No. DME cannot be used for a luggage only transfer. If you're all on the same reservation at least 1 person from the reservation would have to use DME in order for them to transfer the luggage. Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/transportation/magicalexpress/default.asp) for all DME info.

BigRedDad
07-16-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the link. I didn't see the Q&A at the bottom. Since this will be a large family affair, we wanted to go in style. We are thinking of getting a limo, but the info on site indicate luggage restrictions. That won't work well if we go that route.

DizneyRox
07-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Correct, if you don't get on the bus, neither does your luggage. Many of the limo company's offer extra luggage transfers as well. There may be an extra charge, but that's part of the deal I guess.