PDA

View Full Version : car rental

lovenmickey
07-16-2007, 07:41 AM
i need info on where to rent a car for one day while in disney, we want to go off property one day to go to sea world and do some shopping, any suggestions??? thanks!

faline
07-16-2007, 09:34 AM
Both National and Alamo are located on site. If you rent from the Car Care Center, they will send a shuttle to your resort to pick you up. The other on-site rental location is at the Dolphin.

crazypoohbear
07-16-2007, 10:04 AM
I believe that there is also a rental agency at the Dolphin. I think it's National.

KevGuy
07-16-2007, 03:30 PM
We're going next April and were planning to go and rent a car one day as well to visit friends we have in the area that recently moved to Florida from Mass where we live. We were told we could walk to the Grosvenor Hotel from DTD and they had a Hertz Rental place there. I much rather like the idea of someone coming to the resort and picking us up/dropping off. What agencies are located at the TTC that do that?

faline
07-16-2007, 07:00 PM
It's not at the Ticket and Transportation Center. Alamo is located at the Car Care Center. A shuttle from this location will pick you up and bring you back to the resort. Alamo and National are both located at the Dolphin.

TFrauts
07-17-2007, 01:01 AM
enterprise is the cheapest i havefound...they are onsite, but will send a car to come and pick you up at your hotel!