PDA

View Full Version : A Vacation Club @ Disneyland?

SueTGGR
07-16-2007, 12:33 AM
I am a recent vacation club member (Saratoga :cool:) & I had heard rumors about the possibility of a vacation club in the works (pending permits & red tape) for one at Disneyland in California. Anyone hear the same? Any validity to them? Anything??

vizsla
07-16-2007, 05:28 AM
:mickey:Welcome to Intercot:mickey:

I have not heard anything about a DVC Resort at Disneyland, but as a DVC member you can make a ressie at a Disneyland Hotel using your points.

Carol
07-16-2007, 07:12 AM
This rumor has been around for awhile. It keeps resurfacing down in the Disneyland forums. Here is the most recent topic (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=108709).

mprewitt
07-16-2007, 08:24 AM
The two hottest rumors about possible future DVC resorts are:

Contemporary Resort Villas (WDW)
Grand Californian Villas (DL)

lockedoutlogic
07-16-2007, 09:05 AM
It seems as though it is only a matter of time....

But the issue in Anaheim has and always will be space.....
supposedly one of the great regrets of Disney's life was that he didn't have the funding available to buy a larger tract of land in the early 50's when Disneyland was on the drawing board....

But I believe it is only a matter of time until they build at Disneyland or convert existing rooms....

it makes sense...of course...that isn't saying much:thumbsup:

Mushu11756
07-16-2007, 03:10 PM
I heard this rumor back in 2006 when we joined DVC. We were told that due to the fact they are selling a lot of DVC memberships out of Disneyland for wdw They were looking into the option of opening a DVC resort there.

4littleboys
07-16-2007, 03:51 PM
I was told by a DVC saleswoman that DL getting a DVC property was not a matter of if but when. She was trying to sell me something but thought I would share...