PDA

View Full Version : Best counter service meals in each of the parks?

fasteddieck
07-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Hi I'm new to the Intercot, just wondering what everyone thinks the best counter service restarant in each of the parks would be. I'm going down the end of Sept. and I have the meal plan. I am comfortable with my sit down meals but woyld like your input for counter service. Thanks for help...

goofiecrazy
07-16-2007, 12:15 AM
MK-Cosmic Rays,Peco Bills
Epcot-Electric Umbrella,the one in the American pavillion isnt bad
AK-we eat at the McDonalds
MGM- we havent found one.

kakn7294
07-16-2007, 01:05 AM
:welcome: to Intercot!

These are our favorites:
MK - Pecos Bill's, Cosmic Ray's, Columbia Harbour House
Epcot - the food court in The Land, most of the countries depending on your likes
MGM - Pizza Planet, Backlot Express
AK - Pizzafari, Tusker House

Aggie97
07-16-2007, 01:13 AM
Our favorites are:

MK - Cosmic Ray's, Pecos Bill
Epcot - food court at The Land pavilion, Cantina de San Angel in Mexico
MGM - haven't found one
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
DTD - Earl of Sandwich

merlinmagic4
07-16-2007, 07:19 AM
:welcome:

Our favorites are:

MK: Columbia Harbor House
Epcot: Electric Umbrella
MGM: Pizza Planet
AK: ? (McDonalds)

I have to say we really haven't tried many other places!

Disney_Barbie
07-16-2007, 03:58 PM
We LOVE LOVE LOVE the Backlot Express! It's my favorite Counter-Service resturant in all of WDW.
In MK my husband likes Coumbia Harbour House a lot, but picky little me (who's not only vegitarian, but aslo hates chilli, and tries to stear clear of highly fatty foods like french fries & pizza) can't find much to enjoy there. We both Love Pecos Bill's (but I think it's just cause we're suckers for a topping bar)
Epcot has too many to choose from: Love the Sunshine Season Food Fair in the Land Pavilion & La Cantina De San Angel & The Lotus Blossom Cafe
We don't really have a fav AK Counter resturant yet, we like Rainforest Cafe when were're there (but as you said, you aren't looking for TS recomendations)

tomorrowschild
07-16-2007, 04:39 PM
MK- Pacos Bills- great hamburgers, salads, etc. (and love the fixing bar with mushrooms and onions among other items)

AK- Flametree BBQ- great BBQ

MGM- Not a fan of any- but the area on Sunset Blvd. has many options from pizza, burgers to turkey legs

EPCOT- In future world we like Sunshine Seasons in the Land, and in World Showcase you can't beat fish and chips from the stand in the UK pavilion.

mickey-mouse35
07-16-2007, 06:34 PM
MK: Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bills--may try Columbia HH this time around, though
AK: Flametree BBQ
MGM: ABC Commissary was OK, not great
Epcot:Sunshine Seasons and just about anything in World Showcase, but especially Cantina in Mexico and Lotus Blossum; going to try Tangeriene Cafe in Morocco and Fish and Chip place in UK this next time
DTD: Wolfgang Express; will try Sandwich of Earl this next time

PetefromRI
07-16-2007, 07:01 PM
MK:Pecos Bills
AK:Flame Tree Barbecue
Epcot:Cantina
MGM:?

PetefromRI
07-16-2007, 07:03 PM
How could I have forgotten Harry Ramsden Fish and Chips in Epcot,probably my favorite lunch in all of Disney World.

IloveDisney71
07-17-2007, 09:00 PM
For the AK - we like The Tusker House and Flame Tree B-BQ.
For the other parks, it seems like the food is pretty much the same...hamburgers, pizza, salads, chicken tenders, and sometimes "fish & chilps".

IC10
07-17-2007, 09:18 PM
MK- Columbia Harbor House (upstairs is nice and quiet a great place to relax and eat)

EPCOT- The Land, Sunshine Seasons, Kringla De Bakery really EPCOT you will find no problem and the good thing is that you can take the boat here when you are MGM trying to find counter service. :)

MGM- See note above

AK- Flame Tree Barbecue!!!

DTD- Earl of Sandwich

moe513
07-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Epcot- The counter service in the land.

MK- after reading these posta we need to try pecos bills. Otherwise we like columbia house.

ak- flame tree. Things are closing in ak and reopening as different resturants.

mgm- none. we like lunch at sci fi.

JPL
07-17-2007, 09:39 PM
MK - Cosmic Rays
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
MGM - Backlot Express

PrincessKaitsMom
07-18-2007, 12:32 AM
We also really enjoyed the Cantina at Epcot.

psychotekkie
07-18-2007, 12:55 AM
MK - Cosmic Ray's
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons and Kringla Bakery
MGM - ? will try Backlot Express this time
AK - Tusker House was best but it will be gone soon, replacing with Yak and Yeti... here's hoping for the best!

playdead88
07-18-2007, 06:24 AM
mk - columbia harbor house or pecos bills

ak - pizzafari

mgm - abc comm. or rosies all american

epcot - anywhere in world showcase :)